Ven’s AMA

The Lannisters send their regards.

11 Likes

I have fallen under peer pressure. Topic re-opened in honor of what now appears to be AMA-Week.

10 Likes

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

If you could travel to any one planet, which would it be?

If you could live off of one food for the rest of your life, with no negative effects, what would it be?

1 Like

What is your favorite number?

Which Venom Symbiote host do you identify the most with?

1 Like

what is your favorite cheese?

Het Ven,

Do you have a favourite music style/genre? (In other words, what type of music do you like listening to?)

1 Like

Could you review one of my Mocs on Moc spotlight?

If I were to have any super power, I’d choose either teleportation. No more long trips to anywhere.

@Leoxander_Magnus I want to go to Mars and finally figure out what the heck is on that planet once and for all. I’d also like to visit one of Saturn’s moons, Titan.

@Shaymin36 Dragonfruit.

@Willess12 The number 7.

@UmbraMantis Peter Parker.

@Political_Capps Pepperjack cheese is love.

@legomaster1378 I generally enjoy all types of music, whether it’s EDM or metal. If I did have to pick a favorite above the various types of music I’m into, I’d have to say rock. I know that is kind of broad, but that’s exactly it. I love pretty much all types of rock.

@StudentScissors I could, along with any other MOC I find.

8 Likes

Ok…
I think I’ll stop posting my Mocs in my you can actually find them…

Say hi to Star Fox for me then :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m not a Mantis! :rage:
/s

7 Likes

yes you are

@StudentScissors If you stop posting your MOCs, you’ll only make them harder to find. =P

7 Likes

I meant I was going to stop posting my Mocs in my Moc topic and instead post them in their own topics so they will be easier to find.

2 Likes

2 things:
-Since when are you drawing stuff? (By that I mean “since when do you draw good”)
-thoughts on fandomg (good side) for instance: Furfandom (Fur-Comics, Furries, people from fandom)?

1 Like

Did you give names to any of the songs you made for TTV?

2 Likes
  1. I’ve been drawing since I was a kid. Whether it’s good or bad is subjective, but I’d say I’ve been doing some pretty cool stuff over the years.
  2. I don’t think furries are good fandom.

@Leoxandar_Magnus Yes I did.

4 Likes

Soo second quastion, what do you hate about that fandom (exept some of the art… :v )?

Also… do you remember how OLD mocs from 2003 looked? :G

Edit: sorry for misspells, this touch-keyboard on phone is annoying sometimes…

1 Like