Ven's M.O.C. Topic

Takumas arms look boring, other then that, he is a pretty solid MOC.

Mata Nui on the other hand
I’d say he has a cluttered build, but somehow, you made it flow, so il give you that
I assume the wings are cut up cloth, if so, those are done amazingly
they look almost pterodactyl like
Nice job on both of them :thumbsup:

Sweeeet! I love them; can’t really say anything more or less than that. :smile:

Mata-Nui:

This thing looks absolutely fantastic. The silver/white is meh, but the MOC itself is very imposing and godly. You did a pretty great job. 9/10

Mata nui is very yes
Despite his tiny head

1 Like

I got to admit Takuma and Mata Nui look sweet!
Takuma really fits the pirate theme.
Mata Nui looks better with the Clear Hau.

Holy guacamole these mocs are spectacular! I’m fairly new to ttv but now I see why you do the moc spotlight, you really know what you’re doing man. I woooould like to see what takuma looks like with the piston properly popped in place, but other than that, these are dang good.

Mata nui looks better with the clear hau too, and the wings, despite looking sinister, really do compliment the build.
Great job over all!

…Ok is there any chance during your next photoshoot of these mocs that you can replace mata nui’s head with solek’s? Pic related.

Well um… whatever gets you there I guess?

1 Like

Absolutely Spectacular work, Venom! That Arthron looks especially fantastic.

Thanks! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. =)

Oh, btw guys. I do have another update for today!
The updated TTV Crew!

So far I’ve only taken group shots, but I’ll do individual highlights a bit later. I’ve just been really eager to post a more updated group shot of how the TTV MOCs look NOW.

Check out the first post for some context behind the changes.

22 Likes

Wow, the upgrades to the cast look great! I really like Var’s torso. But, why does Eljay have a gun?

He’s lost it! RUN!

2 Likes

Who… ?

5 Likes

(Please don’t murder me if this is wrong)

I think the silver one is @exxtrooper ???

From left to right (I hope this is right) - @TenebraeInvictus @Venom @Viper @Eljay @IllustriousVar @exxtrooper @Mesonak @Kahi @TakumaNuva

Naw. Exx is the black 'n tan one.

1 Like

Oh ok… Then I can only assume it could be Invictus (unless there are some cast members I don’t know about(or my mind is screwed, 4 hours of maths prep, then 2 hours of science revision does that to you. :stuck_out_tongue:))

2 Likes

The individual Mocs are all great but as a team they really shine. The personalities of each cast member are visible through these Mocs and they make quite the unique (and awesome) sight when stood side by side

It’s @TenebraeInvictus, may he RIP in peace.

6 Likes

Ahhh… I feel bad for not knowing that idk why, but thanks

1 Like

It’s okay, he’s been offline for over a year now. Heck, probably some of y’all people here weren’t even born then!

I have some comments on the new versions of TTV, but I’ll hold off until individual pictures to confirm them.

1 Like

May he Rest In Peace in peace?

1 Like