Ven's M.O.C. Topic

All Aboard the Purple Dragon Figure Hype Train!!!

1 Like

Can I board that train?

Man I find the shape of the dragon head so groovy. I can’t wait to see where this goes.

1 Like

The head for Purple Dragon looks very sleek. Great work!

Thanks guys, sorry for the late response.

I’ve been meaning to post MOCs again, btw, but I’ve been caught up with school lately. (Hooray for spring break, though)

EDIT:

I updated the first post with character details for each cast member, in case any of you want to use our characters in your fan fiction, or what have you. There isn’t much right now, but hey, that just leaves the rest up to you.

3 Likes

Thankss. Also, I’m assuming that since each character has a mask except Meso, that they can also use mask powers. Also is Var a Toa of Ice? It’s the white and black armor that threw me off on that.

Sure. And either one works, he has no preference.

I also thought of a nifty little idea for Takuma, where he can use his little peg-leg like a shotgun or a rifle, which would look pretty freaking awesome in an animation…

Everything I’m imagining looks absolutely stupid…

2 Likes

Nah put a blade on it, that’d look cool

I’ve honestly been revamping or adding to the TTV’s weapons. From Takuma having a bladed peg-leg, to Kahi having a shield cannon. I even came up with the idea that Eljay’s Mangosteen Blade was a Protosteel-Mangosteen fusion that could regenerate when broken. I’m good at ideas :smile:

And now, after a long hiatus, I finally present you all with…

The Prpl Dragon MOC!

I made a mistake while taking the photos and they turned out super low-res, so oh well. It’s not like it’s COMPLETELY finished, as you guys can tell there’s still a lot of work that needs to be done… When I find the time. :grin: For now, this is what I envisioned.

23 Likes

I LOVE IT :purple_heart:

15 Likes

The shaping off the head is so scrumptious…

Although this is fantastic I do prefer the original head much more.

1 Like

I like the wings.

~W12~

It’s awesome!

Dang does this look awesome, I cant find anything wrong with it, really nice job

As you know, I’m doing Brickheadz of the cast, but I have a question- should I do black, red, and gold @TenebraeInvictus, or silver @TenebraeInvictus?

Kopaka Nuva version of me for sure, but Antroz version would be cool too.

2 Likes

The back design of the expose ball-socket kinda killed the moc, but still feels like a medieval moc and reminds me of Maleficent-