Ven's M.O.C. Topic

Hey Ven! Can you please tell me a good mask for a Purple Dragon Human version?

I’m pretty sure she uses a purple and light blue melded Avsa…which is not a thing that exists.

Image? Who is the Toa who ware a Avsa?

Makuta Vamprah.

Thanks! I will paint the blue in purple and the grey in… black?
But where did purple took a purple and light blue Avsa?

She never had a MOC wearing it (that I know of) she (and a few others) drew pictures with it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Can you show me one?

Some of these are pretty meh. The best is definitely your matanui visualisation.

Hah, definitely agreed. I really should get around to uploading new photos of my MOCs nowadays. The TTV MOCs have been vastly outdated for two whole years, and in that time I’ve actually gotten around to making improvements and working on plenty more MOCs that I never got around to posting.

4 Likes

Here’s a system MOC I’ve been working on for a while.

Arkham Knight Batmobile
https://i.imgur.com/Hi6hC7d.jpg

Link to Album:

I took a bit of inspiration from like, two or three different MOCs I found online. Originally I actually had planned to just replicate one of those builds, but eventually I said “screw it” and did my own thing. I think it went well.

At some point, I’m going to attempt to integrate LEGO Boost to make this thing roll, so I figured I may as well post pics before I potentially screw it up.

14 Likes

Looks pretty great!

The only place that looks a bit off is around the cockpit (the gaps on the sides; dunno if those are intentional or not) and the front looks a little blocky.

It would be cool to get some pictures from a few more angles, but I dunno if you’ve started boost integration yet. Speaking of which, that’s a pretty great idea! Can’t wait to see it in action.

1 Like

Allright, my favorite Batmobile. Looks really good, although I’m not a fan of the grey. I’ll also say that the Cast is impressive.

I would cover those open pins. But the rest is awesome! 9.5/10.

to elaborate on what i meant by his peg-leg being a gun, think along the lines of The Scotsman from Samurai Jack if you’ve ever seen that…

1 Like

They look great!