Vezon and Valikai Script Draft

This is part of a script that I intend to animate and put on my YT channel. Before I do so, I’d like some feedback on the concept and story arc. So, without further ado, here it is.

[A brief struggle. Vezon is pinned down by the Rahkshi. The Rahkshi raises its staff, when it suddenly slows. Vezon takes the opportunity to kill it, and the Kraata within. Valikai, a Toa of Ice, makes his presence known.]
Valikai:
You’re welcome.
Vezon:
What?
Valikai:
I prevented the Rahkshi from killing you.
Vezon:
How exactly? I know I’m insane, and being half a Skakdi, you tend to miss some details, but you were way over there.
[Valikai responds by lifting a disk launcher. Within is a Disk of Time. Vezon whistles.]
Vezon:
Yup. That’d do it. Why save me though? I’m Vezon.
Valikai:
I am a Toa. It’s my duty to protect others.

[The pair banter for a couple of more lines, during which we discover Valikai has amnesia. He knows his name, what a Makuta is, and what a Rahkshi is, but little else.]

Vezon:
Do you know how you came to possess a Disk of Time? And where I might be able to get one?
[Valikai looks at the disk in his launcher.]
Valikai:
Is that what this is called? Fitting, considering its powers.
Vezon:
Uh-oh. Company.
[Velika, the diminutive Great Being enters.]

[There is some banter in which some minor events in The Yesterday Quest are mentioned.]

Velika:
Stand aside, Toa. I am going to kill the Skakdi.
Vezon:
Half-Skakdi!
Valikai:
No.
Velika:
Excuse me?
Vezon:
I appreciate your somewhat misplaced loyalty in me, Toa of Ice, but that’s a Great Being you’re speaking to. You don’t say “no” to a Great Being. Course, I may have just hallucinated that exchange. If I did, I’m not sorry. It was awesome.
Valikai:
I do not remember what a Great Being is. Tell me, Vezon, can Great Beings die?
Vezon:
Uh. I’ve actually never tried to kill one before, which is surprising. I’ve tried to kill almost one of everything.
[Valikai raises his Disk Launcher.]
Valikai:
Make a move against the half-skakdi, and we will find out if Great Beings can die.
Velika:
Where did you get that?
Vezon:
Um. Valikai? Did you forget about the Toa Code?
Valikai:
Yes.
Vezon:
Cool!
Velika:
Valikai? That’s your name? Now I remember. Your destiny is over, Toa. In the event Mata Nui failed, we had plans drawn up for a third robot, similar to him, teeming with Toa and Matoran. You were to be the first Toa of that universe. As Mata Nui did not fail, you were not needed. Why you woke up, however, I do not know. Now put that launcher down, it won’t work here anyway.
Vezon:
Uh, Great Being Person? Am I dead? Did I hallucinate Valikai slowing time down around that Rahkshi over there?
Valikai:
It was no hallucination. Now, Great Being, leave or else I will age you until you are either dead or too senile to be a threat. It is your choice.
Velika:
Very well Toa. I will let you have your half-skakdi companion. It will be interesting to see how long it is before he kills you.
[Velika leaves.]

The story ends with Vezon convincing Valikai to accompany him on an extra-dimensional adventure courtesy of the Kanohi Olmak. Vezon explains that Valikai made him curious, which is why he hadn’t tried to kill him yet. Valikai agrees, reluctantly, hoping to find an alternate universe version of himself that can explain what happened.

Valikai is, in case you can’t tell, a character of my own design. He is a Toa of Ice and wears a Great Miru.

Feedback appreciated.