Vicroen’s Star Wars ships moc dump

So over the years I’ve accumulated many a Star Wars set and converted them into mocs. I decided since I was already taking pictures I should take pictures of them all. So here’s my many Star Wars ships posted on the boards.

This first one is a shuttle for like and elite squad or something. I mainly wanted to try making an angled windscreen and I’d say I accomplished that

This next one I built to carry as many minifigs as possible. I built it after I got a bunch of pieces at a pick a brick in Las Vegas. I don’t remember exactly how many can fit in it but it’s like six or seven

This one is a kinda throw away moc. I built pretty much with leftover parts from grievous’ wheel bike and an at-te

Next up is a Jedi star fighter I built only out of the at-te. I used to have two but took the second one apart for parts. It’s pretty small but I like it

This last one is my second favorite (my first is the red and grey shuttle) this one I built after taking apart my at-st

22 Likes

Nice designs, you’ve done some very interesting building choices with these pieces, great job!

1 Like

Thanks! Some of em are pretty weird