VIPER IS AWESOME (The official topic)

Theres a few Skype videos where you can see Meso and Var’s faces and eljay but with his Miru on in a dark room. You have to dig pretty deep into the channel to find those though.

4 Likes

I remember those. That is why I thought there might have been a chance that they did one with Viper. I guess we will have to wait and see if they make another Skype video. fingers-crossed

2 Likes

Crytell, why is this such a deal worth speaking things of in regards to Viper, when Kahi, Invi, and both the new guys(Exx, and the other one I can’t remember, forgive me) all have yet to show their faces?

1 Like

There are TTV vlogs, but they were a couple of years ago, at least. I haven’t been here long enough to have been in a vlog, that may change soon though.

3 Likes

You guys are going to be very excited very soon…

16 Likes

forshadowing! 0.o

3 Likes

Lol that’s some ironic timing…

I would just like to say we typically record videos in advance… you may be getting your wish soon XD

11 Likes

The other one was @takumalight also known everywhere else as Takuma Nuva.

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah, I feel kinda douchey, forgetting his name like that, but I’ll prolly remember it better the more episodes he’s in.

1 Like

Viper is awesome! Viper is cool, and Bionicle’s her thing! Viper is awesome! And she’s part of TTV!

Haha! Just whipped that up! XD
-Oonie

5 Likes

Hail Viper! The Skakdilord! It’s all Skakdi now!
#viperisloveviperlislife
#viperxmesomarriage2016

4 Likes

Seriously people, TTV themselves have already said that the constant shipping is not cool.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Actually, I think they’re just not okay with fanxcast, castxcast is totally fine, if I recall Kahi correctly.

3 Likes

no 102

1 Like

I mean, once a group starts getting a following, castxcast shipping is kind of inevitable. That doesn’t mean that we encourage that getting too far, but we get that that kind of comes with us getting a following.

At the same time, seeing as how there is only one girl on the cast, it is pretty disparaging that a good portion of posts about her are just her shipped with other members. I mean, this is far from the only cast of people that that happens too (see: Barbera and Gavin from RT) but there a lot more qualities about her to talk about instead of just spamming a hashtag.

14 Likes

Thankyou kahi, for summing up what I’ve tried to say for the past month or so.

11 Likes

While I do not believe that I personally have posted much about the Shipping thing in proportion to, uh…others, I do want to still apologize for how big a thing it’s gotten, because yeah, it is kinda disappointing, like, it reflects poorly on us as fans.

While I’m sure this is incredibly awkward for everyone, I just wanna conclude by saying that My name is Mr. Wilson and I’m here to s- No. Nevermind. I meant to get the point across that you like Grumps, and that makes you at least a solid 47% cooler. I did the math. 8D

5 Likes

Well, sucks to be me I guess.

5 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry. >.<

1 Like