Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

A yum yum is a pastry that is coated in a toffee icing.

[quote=“Radiation-7901, post:436, topic:7086”]
Also, what’s a

Soft sweets.

I can’t remember.

5 Likes

Have you ever been a fish?

1 Like

That
Looks really good.

1. Favorite cartoon?
  2. Best thing you’ve drawn?
  3. Why is the food in England so much more interesting than over here? :stuck_out_tongue:
1 Like

I think this is interesting.[quote=“Lord_Tuma, post:441, topic:7086”]
Why is the food in England so much more interesting than over here? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

2 Likes

Best part of Brickfair?

Hey Viper

1. Have you heard about this band?
  2. What about this band?
  3. Want to PM me and talk about these bands? Or maybe anything? Anything at all?
  4. PLEASE RELATE TO ME

Signed your biggest fan

ps I’m so lonely

21 Likes

Somehow I feel like I was just roasted… It’s fine if it was intentional. I got bored and ran out of questions.

Since I don’t feel like looking through 435 posts to see if my question was already asked or not, I’ll just ask it again.

Are you from the UK, or the U.S.?

1 Like

She’s from the UK

1 Like

Kind of ironic that this was posted when it was. Yesterday my mother overheard me listening to one of the podcasts when Viper was talking, and said “That sounds like an American trying to fake an English accent.” Ever since then I’ve wondered if Viper is legit or not.

2 Likes

Well, I mean, it’s not like there’s a single English accent. Just like there’s various American accents throughout the US. So maybe Viper’s accent is not the one your mother is used to hearing.

4 Likes

What’s your opinion on the transformers franchise?

If you could commit genocide on a species without repercussions, which species would you choose? so everything single one is gone. but nothing would change apart from all of them would be dead.

What is your oppinion on American alcohol laws/regulations as opposed to European laws/regulations? I mean we are all human so why does it matter where you are , amirite?

So like… Are you Phweffie now? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Secondary question: If you are Phweffie now, why the change?

6 Likes

Why the world is a Phweffie in way?

Actually, I’d really like to hear more thoughts from people in European countries about that. I have the feeling that it might border on political discussion though.

I was gonna ask about the name change, but it seems like those guys got it covered.

How about, um, memes?

1 Like

Are you a coffee or tea person?Or do you just chug a can of Redbull every morning?
Also, favourite Bionicle piece?

1 Like