Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

@Eljay: It gives me another reason to go over there. But everything I have is here, not to mention it would be almost impossible to get in anyway.

@Toa_Irokyei: I’ve been twice, and the first time I went to my uncles wedding that was there and second time I went and we drove to Los Angles, Las Vegas and San Francisco. We went to Universal studios both times and Sea world, I also went to Disney world but it sucked so I didn’t go back there the second time.

@LelouchViBritannia: I bought one once I never collected them.

2 Likes

Why do you sometimes say “Lee-wah” and sometimes (Like in Book Club 4) say “Loo-wah”

It’s probably just force of habit. Sometimes I say Hewkii, sometimes I say Hewikii. Sometimes I say water, sometimes I say wa’er.
Also, she’s British.

Why did it suck?

Also, have you ever tried putting salt in Coca Cola? It gets a good buzz going. As in a feeling of intense enthusiasm, excitement, or exhilaration.

How excited are you for SW VII: TFA?

Could you please translate the following into English?

“GUYS!!! I swear you blokes are like ankle-biters! I’m sittin’ in me flat mindin’ my billy with a shrimp on the barby enjoyin’ aerial ping-pong on the telly, and all I can hear is you bloody chaps boshin’ up a blue in the other room! It’s nearly midnight for Mata Nui’s sake! I would assume that you Matoran would be more mature than your size at the time but NOOOOO! You’re all blokin’ here, faffin’ about while I’m tryin’ ta make a moment of peace to myself! Now what are you guys spewin’ about?!”

Irukshi, iBionicle-- Standoff

What did you think about mah birthplace?

What is your opinion of this picture?

8 Likes

@Paradox: It’s easier to say “Loo-wah” in my accent but Eljay rage ensues whenever I say it that way.

@Toa_Irokyei: I wanted to see mickey mouse and all the Disney characters but nearly everything was closed. The only mascot was Woody and he was swarmed by over 40 children. I was a very disheartened child. XD

Nah, I’m fine with the buzz of normal coke.

I’m not excited at all…

“GUYS!!! I swear you men are like children (Is actually a North American term)! I’m sitting in me flat minding my billy (Business?) with a shrimp on the BBQ enjoying aerial ping-pong on the TV, and all I can hear is you bloody(Curse word) chaps(men) boshin’(?) up a blue in the other room! It’s nearly midnight for Mata Nui’s sake! I would assume that you Matoran would be more mature than your size at the time but NOOOOO! You’re all blokin’ here, faffing (messing about) about while I’m trying to make a moment of peace to myself! Now what are you guys spewing about?!”
(I tried).

@Spoopy_Xevy: I didn’t see much. I saw the lights and the fountain, but we only drove through Las Vegas. Me and my brothers were too young to go anywhere there.

@Leoxandar: I am so offended! how dare you post this propaganda on my AMA! : P

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure aerial ping-pong means tennis or volleyball, but I’m very confused on what exactly a “flat” is.

Don’t worry, it might not have any negative effects.

Questions

• Are you a Solekian or a Tanmanian?
  • What’s TV like in the UK? (all I’ve seen is half an episode of Family Fortunes, so I wouldn’t know much)
  • Any guilty pleasures?
  • Thoughts on 2009/2010?
  • Ideas for new questions?

*How. : P

How did you find out about TTV?

2 Likes

Have you seen an increase in your fan boys with the web cam biotalks?

2 Likes

How good did it feel to say that the Miru was a dumb mask?

1 Like

@Toa_Irokyei:
Neither…

I can’t really judge, however from the American TV I’ve seen its a lot more glamorous looking. UK TV is usually dark and gloomy.

Watching YTP’s and people reading and reacting to bad fanfiction.

They were eh. I liked the whole gladiator style as well as the new hand pieces. But other than that I wasn’t really interested in the new setting.

Nope. I might close the topic for another day when there are new questions.

@Oniwah: I typed in “Bionicle Discussions” on YouTube and found them that way.

@northernphantom: Not really, I’ve seen the comments I haven’t really seen a huge popularity spike. I’ve gained as much attention from fans as Takuma has.

4 Likes

Your probably just watching the weather forecast.

Seriously though, I’ve seen clips from some of your game shows, and it seems like the studios are always black and neon blue. It’s kind of weird.

3 Likes

They’re on the grid!

3 Likes

Say hi, Viper.

9 Likes

@RedHuna101:

18 Likes

If you had the choice to have any G1 BIONICLE set that you were never able to get, which one would you choose and why?

have you watched the clone wars series?

1 Like

@Oniwah: Roodaka, Brutaka or Vezon and Fenrakk. I love all the characters I’ve mentioned and I’ve never had a titan before so yeah. : D

@Middlefingerstudios: Yep, I liked it alot. I enjoyed the animation style as well as how much more information it gave to the universe. : )

3 Likes

Are you talking '03 series or '08 series?

The 2008 series. : )

3 Likes