Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

What is your least favorite fandom based on their behavior?

inb4 “Viper fandom”

5 Likes

Have you seen the 2003 Clone Wars series?

How do you feel about life?
What do you feel is it’s purpose?

1 Like

For a second i thought you wrote ‘‘How do you like purse?’’

@SpookMeister: There isn’t a particularly bad fandom out there. In nearly every fandom there are good and bad sides. Especially if they’re big, like the Halo fan base. Different people want different things from the game. All fan bases have an ugly/annoying side to them, there’s nothing you can do about it. : )

@Booster_Gold: Unfortunately, I haven’t.

@TFM101A: Life is…good I guess. That question can be interpreted in different ways.
I don’t think there is purpose to life, it just exists. What is the point of anything? I am amazed that we can even exist comfortably in such a chaotic universe. Let alone having a purpose. : )

2 Likes

:frowning:

Full series ^^^
Only 2 hours and 9 minutes

1 Like

ATTENTION!! You have the wrong video. This video does not contain the full series. This one does.

I can’t believe you jumped on the TTV Train of Misinformation! /s

@Viper Since you weren’t on TTV Talks Adult Life, have you come across any drug users at your job and have you had any trouble with taxes? Do you people even have taxes?

Why are you so awesome?

Do you like Mexican? Chinese?

4 Likes

I know of drug users but not through jobs, I don’t have a job : /.
Not yet, I believe I start paying taxes when I earn enough money through a job, but I don’t really think about it too much.
Yes, we have taxes. There’s no way the government could afford stuff here if we didn’t. XD

I like both. Though I prefer Mexican over Chinese food. (I assume you’re talking about food XD).

FREELOADER!! /s

Yes, I was. No, seriously, Ven or Kahi? XD jk

5 Likes

Do you enjoy having free healthcare?

Yes and no. If you’re dying then you’re fine but if you’re potentially dying then you have to book months in advance to even get a look in by a doctor. : P

4 Likes

When you walked into a store and saw BIONICLE sets on shelves for the first time in a long time, what was your initial reaction?

What’s it like living with people from America stereotyping your British lifestyle?

1 Like

@Oniwah:

@Chronicler: It’s funny and I attempt to stereotype back but fail miserably. XD

12 Likes

Well, that gif pretty much stereotypes teenagers around where I live.

5 Likes

A man (or woman) walks up to you and says:

How do you react?

I would look at them, puzzled. Then ignore them and walk away. Nothing exciting. : )

1 Like

He pulls out a shotgun, and yells

He also pushes a button that causes your city to rise into the sky.

NOW what do you do?

If you were talking to someone and they made a TTV reference, how would you react?

2 Likes