Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

How do you like your Umarak?

When notifications don’t work viper Senpai notices me… Dangit.
Okay questions:
Do you watch anime
Follow up, if you don’t are you interested in watching some?
If so do you want any suggestions?
Also will you marry me? /s
Also what is your favourite flower and animal?

1 Like

@Viper, do you like waffles or pancakes?

8 Likes

What type of career would you like to have in the future? (Sorry if this is too personal. :slight_smile: )

@Oniwah: Probably laugh and make another reference just to be sure.

@Ghosty: I like my Umarak with the rest of the 2016 winter wave, thanks.

@RedHuna101:No, I don’t watch anime.
I’m not interested.
No thanks.
No.
I don’t have a favourite flower. I guess wild flowers are my most preferred flower. Komodo dragons are my favourite animal.

@Toa_Irokyei: Both are nice. I’d say pancakes were better because I’ve had a variety of them. I’ve had waffles once or twice. They don’t really get made here.

@Clone_01354_Productions: I would like a career that gives me a way to express through storytelling. Whether that be through visual or written. I’ve always loved stories and fantasy so I couldn’t really see myself doing anything else when it comes to aspirations.

3 Likes

For one

I hope that I didn’t come across s to serious at that I am not that creepy! Yet
Okay,
Do you like fan art of yourself.
If you do what is your favourite way of being portrayed? (Real you, self MOC, zaktan?)

What a bunch of chumps. #GoToBelgium

Do you like Bryson Tiller’s music?

What about Ed Sheeran’s?

@RedHuna101 If I were you, I’d just really limit those joke “Will you marry me?” questions around Viper, considering all those creeps that have tried to hit on her in the past.

THE FOLLOWING IS SPECULATION! It might give her this vibe of “Stop asking me cause your triggering uncomfortable memories!”. Just saying, man.

1 Like

It was a bad joke and will never happen again I apologize @viper

1 Like

Great, now I feel bad that you feel bad. :sob:

Everyone, convert to Viper-tholicism today! We will end the Solekians.

@Viper What movies are you planning on seeing over the next couple months?

What have you seen recently?

1 Like

@RedHuna101: It was an assumption. I would love to joke and mess around about things like that but over the past years of being on the internet I’ve learnt that there is some creepy people out there and tip-toeing around them does not solve the problem.
I like fan art with TTV jokes planted in them. For example, I really enjoy fan art from tak210 who has done highlights of the TTV podcast. Having fan art of myself is a bonus.
My self MOC is more preferable however it does make me laugh when someone puts Zaktan as my face considering I’m a binary opposite, appearance wise.
I don’t really use my actual appearance to represent the alias Viper. But its not really a big deal honestly.

@Toa_Irokyei: Not particularly. Not really a fan of R&B too much any more. There’s always one offs of each genre that I love but in general I don’t usually respond to it emotionally.
I like Ed, I like his older songs. Like A team, Lego House. I don’t need you has a really nice “I’m awesome” vibe to it and its different from his other songs. The others don’t really hit me as much. Some of them are pretty cheesy as well like Thinking out loud.

Well, I’m gonna try and watch all superhero movies coming out next year. I REALLY want to watch Deadpool. I have the most faith in that movie. Despite what some peoples opinions are on it I would like to see Good Dinosaur. If anyone asks me to watch Star Wars I’d be up for it but I’m not all too excited for it honestly. Also, Crimson Peak but it’s not at my local cinema which is unfortunate.

I watched Spectre on this Wednesday. It was a bond movie, the fight scenes were very good and everything was pretty and powerful. The intro scenes are always my favourite when it comes to James Bond. I wish my family would stop reacting so loudly though. It’s a bit embarrassing. XD

2 Likes

What’s your opinion on how American’s celebrate halloween? Also, is my avatar spooky?

I think Halloween in America is great. USA tends to really get into the spirits of festivity even on Halloween. Something I wish more people over here would too. If its not Christmas then no-one cares over here. XD
Your avatar will haunt my subconsciousness until I die.

7 Likes
5 Likes

There’s a movie coming out Jan. 8 called The Revenant. The trailer makes it look like the BEST FILM OF THE YEAR!

I do like Dicaprio, fantastic actor. I’ll watch it for my birthday.

That’s exactly what the marketing for the movie want you to think so you’ll see their movie.
: P

5 Likes

Are you feeling spook’d?

Of all the podcasts you’ve been in so far, which particular moment(s) would you say were the most cringeworthy?

What if birds could fly?

@Ghosty: Very much so…

@Stoax: I’m not sure. The most recent podcast on vessel I was put in the spotlight for 10 minutes and that was awkward as heck!
We would have a epide-…
A birdemic!

8 Likes

Where do you find all your funny GIFs?

Do you like my avatar?

What’s your opinion on this?
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/7/072a17997f374ae50076a6f84c3a9686c17b86b5.png

6 Likes