Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

Same answer as to why all American girls and guys sound the same to a British person like me. For an accent to be an accent, it requires rules on how a certain letters or letter combinations and therefore how words sound. So that why British people to other nationalities sound the same.
Also, I wouldn’t base voice judgements through means of xbox live as its not the best audio quality, just saying. : P

The race was my favourite part as well as the parts with Umarak.

It used to, doesn’t really do much bother any more…Actually, there are days when the hosts will have it out for me and jab me out of jest, that can get annoying at times.

Tahu’s 2016 mask, Gali’s 2015 mask and Ekimu’s mask.

California, Virginia and Washington DC, Hawaii and New York.

A thief.

I don’t really prefer a genre of music. Though I’ve noticed its usually quite depressive or emotionally engaging, oh I love drums in my music, lots of drums!
Artists I listen to

• Daughter
  • Linkin Park
  • London Grammar
  • Massive Attack
  • The Killers
  • Halsey

Art, Cooking, Biology and English, sometimes.

I don’t really know. I’ve always liked robots, fantasy and monsters sooo yeah.

I would like to live in America for a while as well as other places like Germany, Sweden and Greenland. I just enjoy seeing places.

I’d say English is actually the hardest language to learn. Its a hybrid of languages mixed up. With French and Spanish, there is a system and it was hard understanding that because English doesn’t really have particular rules such as masculine and feminine. But other than that I’d say Chinese is the most difficult just by a distant glance at the language.

He’s a messy set. But I feel so bad for him because he was adorable in Journey to One. :relaxed:

From an outsiders perspective, their cool if someone put them on out loud I wouldn’t fuss.

Its classy.

This was brought up in conversation with my family and at the end of it I don’t think I could leave this planet to a barren wasteland leaving everything behind. I would love to write a short story about that kind of experience but… Life is being life-ey.

DUUUR PLANT!
Also, I love mars bars :smiley:

Yes, no. Mostly…

Nope.

I don’t know what that is :confused:

Nope, I don’t have a favourite and their pretty cool but I never had any.

I’ve made about 6 and I would love to make more. I’m thinking about making some video edits as well.

Very long post but its been hanging about in my drafts for a good while now. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

If you had the power to change/add anything on the message boards, what would it be and why?

You’ve been to California? Cool! That’s where I’m from.
What part did ya visit?

Okay…not vising my State, Louisiana?

I’ve been to two of those and live in one. Those are all great picks :stuck_out_tongue:

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Sorry if that has already been asked. I don’t have a lot of time to read through long topics :sweat_smile:

1 Like

bump

Anyways, Hafu’s stone statues? Or Kopeke’s ice sculptures?

When you thought of the name “angsty pink”, was this what you had in mind?

… What have I done?

6 Likes

You just killed my one of my favorite characters in my childhood.

@Black_Viper

Why haven’t you changed back to Viper?

Do you watch any of the following: The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Late Night with Seth Myers, or any other comedic news shows?

1 Like

I am so sorry

1 Like

It’s fine. My childhood was really killed when I found out Thok was really off-white and no plain white. :smile:

1 Like

give him credit at least he looks happy (he is the only piraka that smiles naturally by the way)

1 Like

Oh I do! I just really hate off-white. And the price of him on Amazon.

Check out the hang bricks tutorial to fix white pieces! it works great!

1 Like

This is getting a little off-topic.

@Black_Viper Do you like Twenty-one Pilots?

I’m surprised I didn’t ask this earlier but, do you listen to Muse?

1 Like

Sorry about that

1 Like

Most annoying person you’ve ever met and why?

1 Like

I would like more media based stuff, like picture, GIFs etc. I just like visual interaction.

I don’t really know, it was a long, long time ago. We did go to San Francisco and Las Vegas but it was like 15 years ago.

Hmmm, I’d probably be not so bothered about people in secondary school. As well as being more open with my college friends. I became close friends with all of them in the last months of the course. :frowning:

Hafu stone statues, but I have great respect for ice sculpting too.

You have created art! :smiley:

Because I’m lazy.

Sometimes, if they have a special guest or celebrity I know.

Their okay.

Nope. :frowning:

:mask:

7 Likes

On a scale of 1 - 10, what is your favourite snack?

What phone do you have? Do use it a lot? Do you like it?

If you weren’t doing TTV, what would you have been doing? And has TTV changed you in any way?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

At what coast !

3 Likes

The East one
@Black_Viper if you could add anything to 2006 what would you add?