Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

You’ve been picked to star in a live-action movie of Bionicle G2, and it will be epic no matter what. What character would you like to play?

2 Likes

@Oonie
I would love trying to play as anyone honestly. Realistically I’d probably play as Korgot because I’m quite short whereas Gali would probably have a more Wonder Woman figure.

3 Likes

what is your opinion on all the 2016 sets? seems like you didn’t get to say on the podcast

2 Likes

How and when did you come up with your username? Is it just so you could imitate Zaktan’s “snake” nickname? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

compounding off of that, which Creature is your favorite?

1 Like

Are you truly Zaktan the Vipper?
Do you still have a crush on Tahu?
Are you creeped out by how happy fans are to see your face?
How’s History of Bonkle?
Could you rate the Piraka from most to least favorite?
What is your most/least favorite TTV episode?
What is your most/least favorite TTV show?
Do you like pizza?

@Middlefingerstudios: I really like them. I’m a bit iffy about Pohatu and Gali though they do look very similar to there older set so I might skip them. However all the other sets look fab, I’m gonna need to find more space for them though. Not the most in depth opinion on the sets but I’ve got nothing say that you haven’t heard from the others.

@AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH: Its between the creature of earth and jungle.

@Paradox:
Woah, how did you find out my secret identity!?
Nah.
I’ve dealt with worse than what I’ve seen…so far.
As far as I believe, the team is still working on it my part is done for the moment.
Favourite to least favourite: Zaktan, Avak, Reidak, Thok, Hakann and Vezok.
An old episode called Bloody murder where there’s a really loud sound that made my ears ring for several minutes.
VNOG with Meso because Meso’s stupidity in the game makes me angry. Xp
I love pizza.

3 Likes

Favorite book?

@Viper: What do you think of the complete BIONICLE 2015 series as a whole, now that the final animation is out?

How is it in the Great UK?

It’s obviously pretty great.

2 Likes

:cry:

y viper, y

Thoughts on the Mass Effect series, the ending, and your hopes for the future of the franchise?

-Mesonak

6 Likes

But that’s the best part!

2 Likes

Viper, since you play mass effect, do you play halo?

She can obviously answer more in-depth because it’s her AMA, but myself, Var, Eljay, and her were up till like 4 AM (our time) last night playing Halo Reach for nostalgia’s sake. So that was great. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

6 Likes

Reach is still pretty fun IMO

Viper do you have an xbox one?

Are you looking forward to Star Wars?

This was probably asked to you before,but what do you think of anime?

What do you think about the 2015 summer sets?

And are you sensitive to radiation?

2 Likes

Wait, you already jumped on it.8P

Anyway,

• Do you listen to rap?

• What is your favorite and least favorite Bionicle set for each year?

• Do you have an official Self-MOC?

• What was your first Bionicle set? (Didn’t see you answer it in here)

• Is your show coming out this year?

• Have you heard of The Unusual Suspect? (He’s like the Bradford version of the Nostalgia Critic)

I understand. But you have no idea the shipping and fan-fiction you have just inspired.

Depends on the in-laws you wind up with.

@Mesonak Sorry, man, it’s true. VNOG with Meso just isn’t very funny. Try to find some more of the secerets of “Rocka Nui”.(Get Eljay a little angry)