So here is the topic where you can say some voice actors you want to see in Brickonicle. Here are mines:
1) Deedee Magno: I would be the very fist one who would love to hear her voice for Gali. I think this would be great!!!!
2) Michaela Dietz/Shelby Rabara: Both of them have what I would want from a Lewa voice. Both are full of personality. Plus, are almost similar in some perspectives.
3) Elijah Wood: I didn't hear his voice too often, but I think he will be great for Pohatu or Kopaka.
4) Kristen Schaal: I really fell that she can do it.
5) Jason Ritter: Takua
6) Samuel Ramey: I didn't heard his voice yet in English. Over the Garden Wall was an excellent voice acted show here in Romania. For small parts from the English episodes that I heard, the voices are pretty much the same. The Beast was beyond awesome. Everytime I heard his voice I had chicken skin. And man....... those songs....... They walk threw me like a train!!!!! So he can have an exelent role as a bad guy or something, like Makuta.
And here are the 2 I REALLY want:
1) Alex Hirch (and probably his twin sister): He can basically have the voice for half of the cast. From Tahu to Onua to tons of Matorans, he is great!
2) Justin Roiland (hope I wrote it write!): The voicec for Rick and Morty are very good and I can see an old character with Rick's voice!
But anyway guys, this is just my opinion! What is yours?