Voltak, Toa of Storm

Hey…, it’s been a while(I mean 2 or 3 weeks) since I posted a moc, but I’m back in black

######this is also my first moc posted on my new phone, yay

Voltak was once an ordinary matoran that lived peacefully lived in his home island, until Shadow Hunters murdered his guardians. After the event, he committed to supporting the ones who fought against the Makuta, yet they never succeeded in accomplishing the task.

He would later become into not just a member of an alliance, but a toa. After becoming a toa, his good qualities that make him who he was never changed. Eventually, Voltak would rise along his comrades and be the toa that would be responible for finally putting Makuta Vira to an end.

After enough training, Voltak learned skills like no other. He’s now able to manipulate the flow and direction of electricity, and control any sub species of storm beasts at his command.

Voltak started out using a simple blade…

But with his ability, he can use it more like a chain blade

Also he has an weapon on his arm that’s similar to a flame thrower, but sends out electricity instead of fire

Him with a fellow comrade

Final shot

That’s all for now, next mocs are more likely going to be less quality tablescraps since I’m low on specific parts and right now I’m broke

######also, tell me if the quality is any better than my other pictures

Thanks for viewing C&C is always welcomed
Hoped You Enjoyed!

25 Likes

I think the use of the Speedorz piece as neck collar works well, but the torso ends up looking a bit thin. You might want to put something to make it more wide towards the top. You also might consider making the hands identical in color.

2 Likes

I ran out of the piece used in the finger in blue, so I’ll probably try to order another in blue when I have the chance. And could you suggest anything for the torso, because lately I’ve gotten into the habbit of making thin torsos for some reason. Lastly, thank you for the feedback

1 Like

I suggest using a Weapon Barrel piece on both sides of the torso where the balljoint would be. Best color to pick would be a medium stone blue weapon barrel.

2 Likes

Right now I only have that in translucent light blue, but when I’m able to I’ll see if I can get a few