Vonn Yel

68 Likes

Took me awhile to know what pieces were used for the shield and realize it’s just some old Technic parts and a pod underneath, also is it really a shield? If so, it’s way too small to guard itself.

I somewhat like the short arms due to the elongated weapons (even though the design for those looks rather bad from the flip side), I wish you added something on the back since the top doesn’t have much intrest; but overall he’s an fulmination.

Is the toe design a trend now?

4 Likes

The legs and arms are way to skinny but the rest is fine

They have been for awhile.

3 Likes

Oh my. That’s a good moc.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s just a buckler.

1 Like

Nice use of changeover catches as decorations. Fun fact, this part is from the 1996 technic space shuttle.

It was designed to engage and disengage different functions when mated with a driving ring, the functions being door movement, crane turning, crane lifting, and activating the fiber optic engine.

5 Likes

I love seeing thos neon pieces under blue light it always looks so cool

1 Like

I like it a lot.

1 Like

I really like the armor sculpting on this one, but if I may make a suggestion the arms seem a little to scrawny especially when compared to that amazing torso build

1 Like

Sweet MOC. The head looks too small, but I suspect that’s just because the chest is so large. Otherwise there’s a lot to love about this. Especially the weapons, which are really wicked.

1 Like

This is really cool. As said above, the head does feel a little small. However, the size difference does add a bit more personality, if that makes sense. Great job!

1 Like

I almost thought his buckler was a rohtuka spinner

2 Likes

those thighs absolutely disgust me but besides that this is fair;y cool looking. the proportions are really weird though, and the color layering needs work. Besides that, this is pretty nice

2 Likes

Spectacular!

1 Like

He’s B E E F E D

2 Likes

Very nice!
The one bit I find odd is his lower waist, as it doesn’t flow with the rest of him; very blocky and greebled when everything else is smooth.

@Likus did that part first appear in that set, because I know it’s been used in a lot more than just that one

1 Like

Yes, it first appeared in that set and it’s still in use today, still as a changeover catch for activating different functions.

1 Like

I like it. Big and beefy, but also very sturdy looking.

1 Like