Vrah bohů WIP

This guy will be the main villain to my team of heroes. The last member of that team will be posted tomorrow as am sure you all care so much (sarcasm) if you guys want you should translate Vrah bohů on google I uh I really pat myself on the back for that one

Of anyone is interested in the torso which Im sure your not, just let me know and ill dm it to you. Note this it not the final version (clearly) but constructive critisism would be appreciated

15 Likes

an intesting torso, perhaps make more covverage in the waist area, but this is a work in progress, can’t wait to see the final product!

and out of personal belief, perhaps make a custom head or add something to the rahkshi head to make the moc pop!

1 Like

Thanks! Im planning on making a custom rahkshi spine to make the head work better, although a custom head could look nice, ill work on one.

1 Like

Maybe use silver quaza spikes from hf for the spine

Quit it with your rahkshi hating! JK, I can understand many people have gotten tired of the sheer amount of Mocs with rahkshi heads, even I have somewhat, but really I just don’t care and let others do as they want.

Also @RogueToa nice torso Design! The colour scheme is… Interesting so far, of course seeing as how this is a WIP I won’t say much because it’ll probably look a lot better once it’s done.

2 Likes

The midsection of the torso needs some coverage, but like the design so far.

Seems really unimposing for a main villain, the build looks good it’s just scrawny.

The torso is clearly the most interesting thing here, and I like it; but he doesn’t really look like a ‘main villain’ (even if a meaner bean might show up in the future). Make him look dangerous, scary, imposing, aggressive (spikes! Spikes everywhere! :stuck_out_tongue:).
Right now, he looks like the big bad’s secretary.
Edit:
The custom Rahkshi spine sounds good. A gigantic (spiky) spine with a smol head could look ridiculous and dangerous at the same time.

@Charassy
He is more like a manipulator. Who sends out pawns although he is not afraid of getting his hands dirty. And like Yoda says “size matters not” for he has eminence amount of raw power inside of him

1 Like

Alright. I understand.
I now know what I forgot to suggest in my last comment:
Make him more unique. Right now, he obviously isn’t finished and you might have planned something creative for the rest of him, but if he’s just gonna be a red-black-silver dude with some beast-like features, hes gonna be bland.
A custom head. Give him a chain, for example. A cane with a small blade on one end. A little dagger with a translucent stud to represent jewelry. Some different-colored claws to show that he has fought in the past. Maybe give him a mechanical third arm, or even four legs? Prosthetic limbs in general?

Make this guy a great villain and MOC!
I hope I could help, I really got myself invested here, heh.

1 Like

Those are all great ideas! I just finished the build but I will get work on the weapons thanks man

1 Like

Nice job with the torso. Neck looks a little long though.

Thanks Im going to cover it up with a custom rahkshi spine