Warframe

You are a horrible person.

Personally I don’t mind defection, I just don’t like how repetitive it is. I am not too sure how to fix that though.

It’s too slow imo

And now I play the waiting game.

Harrow is the real waiting game…

My mom is considering letting me get it.

It looks really fun!

It is fun, though it can be grindy at points, it’s one of the best Free 2 Play games on the market

(plus PC is most ideal as it gets updates)

Also, Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime were all shown during the Dev Stream

#SHE’S PERFECT

2 Likes

Got my hands on revenant the other week. I’ve gotta say, he’s already gotta be my favorite frame in the game currently (him and limbo at least)

1 Like

Nice.
Still need to get it, but I just have to wait for after christmas.

I made it my task to collect some of the harder to obtain warframes harrow, nidus and atlas

I actually own all 3 of those, I was pretty lucky to get all of the Atlas parts in a row

1 Like

I think I farmed them with you

I don’t believe you did, as I haven’t had your Warframe Username, plus the only one I done fully multiplayer, was Nidus

Oh sorry just thought it was a weird coincidence

My last post on this thread was in August 2015.

About 1 1/2 years ago I started playing the game for real instead of running around Terminus with my MK1 Paris and now I’m MR26. I’m only missing the Sigma & Octantis

I am allowed to get it!

Yes!

After I get all A’s this semester. No!

I’ve been playing this game for a bit now on both PC and Xbone.

Good game, fun game. I have a habit of grinding too hard and burning out, but that’s on me.

2 Likes

Recently got this

About 24 hours into it so far and I’ve already reached Jupiter. I’ve found it’s a lot easier for me to just melee everything to death instead of trying to aim and shoot things.

3 Likes

Still haven’t downloaded Warframe.
I’ve watched a few playthroughs, though, and my eagerness to get it is increasing.
I am excited at the prospect of hacking everything down.

So, uh, found this. Thought it was pretty freaking cool. Credit to Kevin Glint on ArtStation-https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Bm3V8A

3 Likes