Warframe

Been on a Fashion Frame rush recently, starting some image series

here’s a teaser from a Sci-Fi, Tron/GOTG line I am doing

also, here’s another mesa of mine

1 Like

Speaking of which, the new dual toned energy is amazing for that.

1 Like

I’ve really been loving Nightwave.

The lore episodes are great, the rewards are cool, but I think what I like most is being able to log on, and have something to do, even if I only play for a few minutes and do my daily.

1 Like

Yeah, Nightwave is pretty great and helped me learn more about the game and get better, like with Nightmare Missions and The Index. The rewards are also pretty nice, although I do think that the Wolf credits should be earned in small amounts with every rank up, and not a decent amount at certain points.

But after a while I found it became sorta tedious, but it also might be that I’ve been grinding Nightwave to get to Rank 30. The Wolf is also a pain, especially now that he has invincible minions with him when he spawns.

Either way it’s much better than the alerts.

2 Likes

I agree, I love Nightwave and the lore it brings, I am over halfway there rankwise (16 or 18, can’t remember) hope I can finish in time

also, had more fun with Captura with some Heist (Persona 5, Payday, Reservoir Dogs) inspired fashion frames

and a Double Decker Couch with Bayonnova

1 Like

Do they actually do anything though?

Yes

They’re probably more lethal than the Wolf himself

1 Like

In solo mode if you don’t have a fire resist mod (or get stunned in the fire) you’ll be killed pretty easily, ending up with Wolf leaving.

Public though allows you to survive longer, due to revival being avaliable.

I never noticed… Probably because I’m always using Mesmer skin now that I think about it

1 Like

Speaking about that ability, I got a full Revenant set now

all built, except for the armor.

1 Like

It’s a fun frame, if you know what you’re doing you can take 0% damage consistently which is really fun

That sounds interesting, I am not the biggest fan of frames that take no damage

Inaros can take damage still
Rhino just puts Iron Skin on and walks around

To each their own I guess

1 Like

See, I’m an Equinox Main, and she’s not the tankiest warframe. She gets knocked down pretty quickly by the fire bombs.

There was fire bombs? How have I not noticed?

yup, The fugitives use Karaks, Sheevs and molotov cocktails

this is what happens when you use Mesmer skin to much

Yeah, the Fugitives will launch fire grenades that linger, and even just walking through them can be dangerous. However you normally don’t pay attention to that stuff as you have Mr. X The Wolf chasing after you.

Uh, guys, what should I grab

sigma and octanis

1 Like