Warframe

I imagine I’m going to quite like Chroma … someday. Nezha’s too much fun at the moment.

I actually just got Nezha a few days ago and maxed him today.

He’s a fun Warframe. However, I would have liked it if his health and shields were a bit better, but his abilities are great.

If you want to have some real good fun, I suggest putting a maxed Maglev mod on him. Things get… Interesting.

1 Like

Yo I jop Nezha teyetpy. Jky pip to ote pepp se ke iy tayiyappy Rhino 2.0?

Can you tell I am a nerd yet? I typed what I wanted to say in Corpus. Corpus is my favorite faction by the way. Long live Salad V and Zanuka.

And dang, Corpus is complicated. I guess part of it you have to go on context for because certain letters have the same translation.

I’ve got mine fitted out with Cunning Drift. I’m running him with a range/duration build so this pushes me a little further while still having insane, slidey fun-times.

1 Like

Back again, has anybody got Inaros yet? I’m on console, so the update came out yesterday. Stayed up till 3:00 in the morning… Also, if you need help or would like to help me, add me on Xbox One at Toa Keravnos v2. Me and a buddy have recently been farming for Ash Prime and Nova Prime, so I’m hyped to get those soon.

He’s pretty good. Heck, I’ve run him in high level missions a few times and that’s without an Orokin Reactor.

So yeah, Sands of Inaros just dropped a couple of days ago for consoles. GOD THAT QUEST WAS EASY…except for the enemies in the tomb… those where utterly annoying.

Quick warning if you plan to build Inaros: One of his components requires Argon crystals.

So.
People like this game.
I’m wondering if I should play it.
But do I really need another F2P game to take up all my time…

Nah, just stop playing one of your current, lesser ones. d=

3 Likes

Well, I guess I’ll give it a shot.
What’s the worst that could happen?

Also, just as I decide to install it, this happens…

2 Likes

As a player of Warframe for more than three years now, I can say that even when I take breaks from the game, I still yearn for it to some degree, and every time I find something in the game I don’t like, the devs surprise me with intelligent decisions designed to make the game more alive and fun. Probly some of the best devs around, on the level of AE’s dev team. I remember starting up a clan years ago, and just inviting the one or two friends who were interested in playing. It’s still a friends-only clan, to keep research costs low, but seeing the game evolve and change has been my favorite experience in gaming. No game has ever taken me on a journey the way Warframe has, because of my friends who play and the times we have. Even when things aren’t necessarily fun in the game, me and my friends always manage to make it fun, and Warframe makes that even easier than most other games. If you haven’t tried it, I recommend the game heavily, especially if you can get a couple friends to play (though it’s still quite satisfying as a solo player). Although I can’t guarantee the same magic I had with the game watching it grow and playing with friends (and the countless inside jokes that spawned from it), I can say that it’s a great game that’s worth your time.
Also, I grinded legitimately to get Vauban, and that’s one of my greatest successes in Warframe.

1 Like

I haven’t posted here yet, but I am a very active player of Warframe (thanks to @OculusNuva). He helped me get into around last November, and now it’s all I really play for the most part. It’s one of the best things that’s helped me out during the hard times, and I’m glad I could get introduced to it.

Speaking of which, anyone else hyped for the new quest n’ things coming out? I’d love to hear your opinions.

Anyways, I figured I’d end this by showing my pride and joy; my Volt Prime

Cya guys around hopefully ^^

2 Likes

I’m excited for more story, as always, but the biggest thing I’m excited for is StarChart 3.0 and Void 2.0, otherwise known as StarChart 1.0 with cool stuff. I love it when the universe feels more alive or when they change things to be more active and involved. I hate it when people just hit 4 to win as Ash (though as I understand it they’re reworking his ult as we speak), and it’s always cool to see the game change to make you think more and focus more on skill and less on stats.

1 Like

Agreed.

I am incredibly hyped for the new void systems. I’ve been farming my butt off to get some keys for projections, so I hope it all works out.

As for abilities, yea I hate when people play Ash and just spam 4. Especially on places on Draco, it’s annoying (as if Draco itself isn’t annoying). But they are indeed reworking it. I bet a lot of people will be mad, but it’s necessary to keeping frames interesting and not just “Press (Button) to win”.

My biggest thing though, is that I hope the new map helps new players figure out what to do better. Because during my first bit in the game, I had no idea what I was doing. I had to have everything explained to me, and even then I only loosely understood. Sure, I understand now, but you have to think about new players because they are a force that keeps the game alive and increases the popularity. So yeah, here’s hoping the new player experience gets tweaked.

1 Like

The new player experience has been getting better, I think the midgame is the weakest point currently, but fortunately that’s the shortest section. How long have you been playing? I remember when I first started playing more than three years ago, and the term “new player experience” wasn’t even relevant.

I made an account in mid-October but didn’t begin playing until, like, literally the 1st of November. Also, I gotta concur with you, midgame is also pretty bad. They gotta maybe try a way to encourage people to get into higher MRs and play the game more. All it really has going for it currently is lore and a few quests. We’ll see what DE does though, in due time.

1 Like

I see no reason to get a Kavat when I have a Potato’d and Forma’d Chesa Kubrow with a Nexus Fur pattern and Bruja Kubrow armor. Yeah, my clan is researching the upgrade segment for Kavats, but still.

Kavats are so much better than Kubrow though. They can:

-Remove armor
-Show enemies through walls
-Give you instant red-crits
-Give you A LOT of resources you may need (I picked up 2 neural sensors, and left with 40 one time).
-And they look cooler.

But I mean, to be fair, that’s just personal preference. I’m just saying, you should definitely look into getting a Kavat.

1 Like

I know, but I ran 2 ODE’s and didn’t get a single DNA signature (or whatever they are called). Plus RNG has been rubbing me the wrong way recently for everything.

1 Like

Yeah to be honest, I bought my first… 30 codes or so (?) when the update dropped. The grind for them isn’t too good, but it is super worth it when you manage to get 10 signatures.

Also, if the game is rubbing you wrong, you should probably put it down and play some other stuff for a bit. Burnout is a bad thing :stuck_out_tongue: