Warframe

Well to be fair, I am not “burned out” on the game. It’s just irritating when you fully refine an Axi relic and get the most common drop either way. Or when you Fight Shadow Stalker and get freaking Molten Impact.

I feel this. I recently grinded for Bronco Primes and some other stuff. I ended up having to make countless relics flawless to make it work in my favor, but I eventually got what I needed. Just takes time my man.

And he doesn’t drop Hate which is the last weapon you need from him

Yeah Stalker’s drop rates really suck. They boosted them apparently but I can’t say I noticed a difference.

I’ve only been blessed by RNGesus a few times. I swear the RNG hates me.

RNG has no feelings. It’s just something we gotta go through man. Hopefully you’ll eventually get what you want/need.

Eventually being the keyword here (99 forma blueprints later…).

1 Like

It ain’t called “Grindframe” for nothing.

1 Like

Since the last time I posted in the topic, I did get a Kavat. She is a Smeeta Kavat named Shinobu and I have Forma’d the crap out of her.

For some reason the Supra crashes my game (odd considering that I am on PS4).

Lesion is a freaking beast of a weapon. I just recently got it and dang it’s high status chance is awesome.

Also the Amesha is an amazing archwing. I give it a “would recomend”/10.

And for the love of god DE, hury up with The War Within.

1 Like

I would say “For the love of Baro’s terrible stock DE, take your time with the War Within.” I want as good of a quest as we can get, not a rushed product. War Within is more than just a quest, there’s an entire new gameplay system coming with it, among many other things.

I only have a Kubrow puppy, because Wyrm is kinda amazing and always has been, so I’ve never been that enthused by Kubrows or Kavats (though Kavat’s with Cat’s Eye and all are much better than Kubrows, and are actually a solid alternative to sentinels if you have the upgraded incubator segment).

The Supra’s game-crashing and seizure-inducing effects are half the reason it’s my favorite primary weapon in the game.

Also, the Halloween alert is one of the most fun alerts we’ve gotten for a while. Go play it if you haven’t already. It makes me long for unequippable melee (where you use punches and kicks without a weapon). It’s in the game, it functions, I want the ability to do it in normal missions. I dunno, maybe I’m alone on that one.

1 Like

Trust me, I played the alert. That Time Attack can kiss my rear-end. I give the alert a “No spooky Skeletons”/10. Mesonak would be utterly dissapointed.

I get that the alert is going for a survival horror vibe, but I feel we should at least have one of our weapons. But that might be just me as I have been grinding in the dark sectors recently and getting slamed with the worst aspects of the infested faction.

Seriously, where are the skeletons? We have a freaking day of the dead sigil and day of the dead syandanas and skins. Yet when I go into the alert, it’s nothing but pumpkins, a horror movie atmosphere, and chainsaw ancients. But the Jack-o-naught looks cool. And so does the Halloween Lotus.

1 Like

Halloween Lotus is awesome. Also, technically the mission is the Operator having a bad dream. Literally. That’s why you ain’t got no guns, and besides, having to bullet jump and use exploding pumpkins to do damage is awesome, and a surprisingly fun gimmick.

Also, although you have 0 energy, abilities that don’t use energy still work, as do your passive abilities. As such, Inaros makes the mission a bit easier to solo (since he can insta-kill things with his passive, and revive himself, and the mission parameters give everyone 50 shield and 50 health, so he actually has shield for that mission).

The chainsaw Ancients are way funnier looking than they should be. I’m just glad they were Disruptors and not Toxic or Healers (since Disruptors have no effect in that mission).

1 Like

The exploding pumpkins do come in handy.

And speaking of the nightmare aspect, I was wondering how DE was going to explain this alert. We got the sentients, the corpus, the grineer, the infested, and the revenge obsessed stalker…and then all of a sudden a pumpkin themed juggernaut comes out of nowhere. The nightmare angle make sense when you think about it. Plus given that the operators are still technically “kids” (or teens depending upon how you look at it) gives more support to this scenario.

And I saw people in my clan mentioning Inaros for this alert. I might try him out for the time attack…might…

1 Like

Well, the e-mail from the Lotus after the first mission does say:
“Tenno? Are you alright? I lost contact for a moment there. Were you… sleeping?” or something like that. Then it tells you to face your nightmares.

Not that holiday content is ever concerned with canon. Snowmen, amirite?

1 Like

One of the best is Volt, in my opinion. His passive allows you to charge up a bonus 1k damage which can Electric proc to deal some AoE chain damage, which can take out entire groups of the little grunts. You make a good point about Inaros though, probably should’ve taken him out. Oh well.

1 Like

Well, the only problem for me using Volt is I like jumping. A lot. I mean, I have jump bound to Mouse 2 and sprint to spacebar so I can do maneuvers like crazy. Bullet jumping actually does enough damage to kill the ancients in 3 or 4 jumps, so that helps with the event too.

Oh yeah, bullet jumping can deal some damages. Comes in useful when you get bodyblocked into a corner too.

Mostly I just use it for the blast proc at later levels though. Back when I was playing all the time, my friend and I had just reached the point of “go as far in a survival as we can” and we got pretty good at hour runs or longer. I think we hit an hour and a half on our best T3 Survival back when that was a thing.

Oh yeah, I’m referring to the event specifically, bullet jumps do no damage at level 20+, nevermind endgame. It’s not as fun as jump-kicking an enemy to death, but it works.

They deal no damage, but have pretty consistent Blast procs.

It can really save you when you get cornered, especially as squishy frames who can’t expend energy needlessly.

Yeah, I compulsively bullet jump and wall jump. I play a lot of Excalibur and Vauban, so I have to.

Does anyone play on the Xbox One?

I played the game once
I should try it again