Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

Winter puts the vox down, “Prehaps you were expecting to join the chaos” He mutters, only Sky can hear though

1 Like

“But he’s a Crimson Fist. He wouldn’t dare fall to the Ruinous Powers.” Sky said.

1 Like

“That type of ideaolic foolishness is why we have inquisitors, only the Emperor himself is immune to corruption”

1 Like

“Indeed.” Sky nodded as Dambro and Julius wandered away to see a trio of Chaos Knights fighting a lone Imperial one, armed with a Chainsword, among other large weapons typically mounted to tanks.

Julius flies into rage and unloads his plasma gun on the three Chaos Knights.

1 Like

The Knight stabbed through the midsection of one, using their Thermal Cannon to block the attack of another. Soon, the one they had cut down with their chainsword had been replaced with another of the Chaos Knights. As they locked blades with this one their Melta Stubber angled itself to slowly yet effectively tear apart the Chaos Knight. Soon, however, the final Knight had dislodged its blade from the Thermal Cannon, and cut off the weapon arm altogether, leaving the Chainsword and the stubber as they fell. The Reaver came upon and destroyed the Knight with ease as Dambro ran to the Knight.

1 Like

The Reaver stops, and Winter makes his way down

1 Like

Dambro watched as the Imperial Knight stared at them. “I am Valiynna. It is high time you arrived, I might as well be a Freeblade, as I am the last of any Imperium force here.” She said, her vox speakers carrying her voice far.

Dambro glanced at Julius before taking a knee. “I am Dambro. Captain of the Crimson Fists Seventh Company. I am here to ensure the local Orks are wiped from this system, yet it seems there is a far more sinister threat to be purged.”

The Knight seemed to nod. “I thank you for coming to my aide, Dambro. We will need your Crimson Fists to purge Regal of its heretical leaders. Within the city, the Governor, a heretic working for power… That is why my House is no longer in control… She lead a Chaos warband here, one of which I need assistance with.” Valiynna said, taking a glance at the Reaver.

Sky follows Winter.

1 Like

(Is Valiynna the pilot or the knight? Because if the knight they’d say "Valiynna, imperial knight of house (Whatever))

1 Like