Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

The 5th Guardsmen walk slowly back to their tanks, as the Heavy Nobs are at last dead

Miller begins firing rapidfire at the truck, the shots bouncing at first, but eventually penatrate

2 Likes

“General! We have spotted the Warboss! He is entering the city on a mobile fortress!” Sky said, moving throughout the base and shooting at T-rex’s truck.

2 Likes

Xavier began opening fire on the orks.

1 Like

“Where? I want to give him a warm Guard welcome”

The column begins moving again

2 Likes

“I’m coming with you. I have a score to settle after what it did to my sisters.” Sky said as she hopped into a Rhino with some of the PDF and headed out.

“Captain! We need assistance at the gate! The Orks are breaking us!” The sergeant of the Space Marine squad called over vox.

“My team will be there soon. Hold out, battle brothers!” Dambro replied, running in his terminator armor, doing a couple backflips while he was at it.

2 Likes

“da hummies are firing back ram da gate!” t-rex commanded

2 Likes

The tank crawled through, and one of the Marines picked up a plasma gun, opening fire on the tank.

2 Likes

the tank grinds to a halt its giant metal door falls open out rushes 30 orks ready to kill.
t-rex takes a look around and spots the 6 leman russ tanks as they swivel to track him
“get back in da tank boyz dey got bigga tanks!”

2 Likes

Winter raises an eyebrow, “I was going to say artillery, but whatever” Winter heads to his command apc as the Leman Russ’s start to fire

2 Likes

OOC: So, how do I introduce myself? Drop pod or pretend I was there all the time?

2 Likes

A second thunderhawk touches down at the Sororitas base carrying a Scout team and @Leoxandar an armored Astartes.

“Dambro, this is Sgt. Allieri. The Orks have the drop on us.” Sgt. Allieri informed him calmly as he began killing Orks that were spilling into the base. Sororitas fired with Bolters at the enemy, while a few of the Crimson Fists used their Chainswords against the threat.

“Your idea sounds greater, General, go ahead.” Sky said, entering Winter’s large command vehicle.

“Hold on, brothers, I shall arrive soon!” Dambro said, running for the tank with all of his speed from the great basketball gene seed he somehow obtained in part from Gabriel Angelos.

3 Likes

Julius runs out of the thunderhawk. He jogs over to where the most explosions are.

2 Likes

“Julius! It is about time you arrived!” Dambro shouted as he jumped into the fray with his Power Sword alight.

@Winterstorm345

Sky arrived beside him in his Capitol Imperialis. “You may fire when ready, General. Blow him to the Warp.”

2 Likes

Winter nods, “Medusa control, begin bombardment of the following coordinates” he says relaying them

3 Likes

“I’ve never seen a vehicle like this before. It is truly a work of art.” Sky said.

2 Likes

trex aims the ork tanks main gun and fires at a leman russ tipping it over (at least)
“shoot em again boyz its gonna take more dakka dan dat to kill marine boyz!!!”

1 Like

“The machine spirit is clearly a fighter, our drivers claim to have a hard time keeping her out of combat”

The other five tanks return fire in a 15 gun salute (Turrets plus sponson)

3 Likes

after this a noise that could only be described as thunder emerges as 5 more ork tanks bust through the gate opening fire with every single gun they have.

3 Likes

The sixth tank rights itself with a turret shots recoil. They turn to open fire on the new tanks.

Guardsmen plant melta charges in the tanks closest to them, (All but T-rex’s tank)

2 Likes

Julius activates his jump pack and leaps into the air, squeezing a few blasts off his bolter at the Ork tanks.

1 Like