Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

The five Ork tanks blow up, and the 6 guard tanks advance, firing at T-Rex’s tank

1 Like

Sky waits for the artillery to strike on Krugs’ Squiggoth.

1 Like

The first shells hit the Squigoth, and it’s shrieks help direct the Earthshaker cannon, (Basilisk)

1 Like

“Kill him!” Dambro shouted at the Leman Russ.

The ground shook, causing Sky to fall on the general.

1 Like

The six guns bark, and the tank explodes (Don’t worry @Deathworks235 There’s​ chance he lived)

Winter is knocked to the ground by the Armour Clad Cannoness

1 Like

“Sorry, General!” Sky blushed, helping him up.

1 Like

Winter stands up, “Those guns feel like a god machine from this distance” he smiles, “I love this part” he walks over to the hatch, climbing out to observe the destruction

1 Like

Sky follows him. “Sorry about falling on you… Good thing I am not an astartes!” Sky joked, forcing herself to laugh.

1 Like

Winter shrugs, "I am not a trail man, I am fine, he scans the destruction, and sees the corpse of the Squigoth nearby, “Is it too much to hope that the fall killed the beast?”

1 Like

Sky giggled. “I think you got him.” Sky looks to see an explosion at her base. “Grace, what’s up?” Sky asked.

“The Orks are making a final push on the compound, the Astartes are repelling them.” Grace replied.

“Excellent. I should be back soon.” Sky said. “So, how long have you fought for the Emperor?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“I meant the warboss”

“I’d like to say all my life, I signed up as soon as I was able”

1 Like

“Of course, but why not ensure that? Anyway, I meant how old are you, it’s rude, I know.” Sky said.

1 Like

Winter stops for a moment, “Is this a question of my competence?” He says annoyed, “Fire control, continue bombardment of area”

1 Like

“Not at all, I am 29…” Sky said. “I meant no ill will toward you.” Sky said.

1 Like

“I am, 29” he says, getting back in his tank

1 Like

Sky followed him. “Interesting.” Sky said. “You are a young general.” Sky said.

1 Like

“You advance quickly when your superiors are cowards”

1 Like

“Indeed…” Sky sighed. “Now it seems the Orks will break.” Sky said.

1 Like

Winter nods, “If that prediction is true, the conquest will likely pass entirely to me, Astartes and Soroitas are too valuable to waste on engagements where guard will do”

1 Like

“Yes, but you must return to Cadia.” Sky sighed.

“General, this is Dambro. Have you destroyed the Warboss?” The Captain asked as the Orks retreated.

1 Like