Warhammer 40k: One Thousand Ways to Die

All other noises were cancelled out as T-Rex rippa and all my other ork characters join in on the fight.

1 Like

The Baneblade fires again, and Toof is knocked on his back again, “Why you grots!”

2 Likes

Sky continued firing shotgun blast after shotgun blast into him.

2 Likes

“I otta rip yer gutz out humie!”

2 Likes

T-Rex spots Krugs and frosty toof “who da ell is you grots” he shouts

2 Likes

“As long as general Winter breathes to purge xenos, that does not matter!” Sky said, equipping her chainsword.

2 Likes

“Waaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaagh” all the orks shout as they fire into da bane blade and oomies

2 Likes

Winter looks a little surprised by this but faces his target, “Conserve ammunition Sister, we’re going to run this filth over”

“Wot? You wouldant”

2 Likes

Sky obeyed and doubled back to the Baneblade, watching with a sadistic smile.

2 Likes

A wave of bomb squigs rushes towards the baneblade

1 Like

Sky kills a dozen of them with a couple blasts of her shotgun.

2 Likes

The baneblade surges forward, guns all over it vaporize the bombsquigs, and Frosty Toof Screams as he is flattened

2 Likes

A few of the squigs make it under the tank and detonate causing the tank to flip over upside down

2 Likes

Dambro and several other half smurfs push it back up.

2 Likes

(Ummm squeaver there is no more functional tank, tank busta squigs rip the sh** out of tanks)

1 Like

OOC: Oh… RIP. Ignore that post.

Sky grabs Winter out of the vehicle and runs. “It ill be okay, General.” She said as she ran.

2 Likes

Winter looks down at his hands, “I couldn’t save them”

1 Like

krugs laughed “kill kill kill!!!”

2 Likes

“But I can Kill that filth” He pulls out his laspistol and begins loosing shots at krugs, most bouncing off his gob

1 Like

“It’s okay, we will regroup for another assault.” Sky said running further.

Admiral Jasper casually tried to check for the more recent Adeptus shuttle, but it did not go through.

“Admiral, this is horrible.” Spoke Vor Kang. “I must see the governor at once.”

“Captain Dambro, the Administratum adept needs you on Regal now. All assets are being pulled from Rak Tann.” Jasper said.

2 Likes