Wärter (V.2)

Wärter V.2
Wärter V.2
Wärter V.2

Now 60% more armored and with yellow eyes

79 Likes

Nicely done. The silver armor look slick. Did you paint it?

1 Like

Yup, chrome paint

4 Likes

Always a good choice.

Looking sharp! Nice work!

I think a different mask would benefit the moc but otherwise I quite like this.

1 Like

This looks really cool with the cloth and chrome painted parts
Great moc :thumbsup:
Is the eye stalk a boot-leg?

A toa that is training to be a Sith. This is a great moc. The colors are great and the moc overall flows well. Except for those wires for me.

which one would you use?

yes it is[quote=“LTVmocs, post:8, topic:37276”]
Except for those wires for me.
[/quote]

the red hanging pieces of cloth? it looks way to bland without them

2 Likes

I’m getting an Assassin’s Creed vibe from this, was that the idea? Either way, I love the cloth placement and the parts usage. 8/10

If you had seen the previous version you would know that it is indeed an assassin, glad to see people see him as one, thanks

1 Like

I dig the chromepainted Pakari. <3 And overall it’s a very well-balanced build. I like the addition of the clothing to the model.

2 Likes

Updated topic with more professional pictures I think they look better, not as good as I would like, but I take the pictures with a crappy phone, cant do anything better

Guardians of the galaxy? anyway, nice armoring techniques. More isn’t always better but here, it defiantly worked. I feel like you didn’t have to paint the pieces but it does look good.

What do you mean with guardians of the galaxy?
My name?

Also, I just had to paint the pieces because I didnt have them in the colors I wanted

yeah your name, i instantly thought of star-lord from the movie. sorry if i offended you
painting the pieces makes sense.

here is a link: Star-Lord - Wikipedia

You didnt offend me in any way, I just thought you asked if the moc had anything to do with gotg, but yeah, I love Star-Lord, Peter Quill, so I decided to use it as my name

good choice

1 Like

It got better! <3

Hey! thank you all guys!

2 Likes