We Are Number One But _________

But every “number one” is replaced with Kopaka saying “I didn’t slip”

1 Like

But every one is replaced with the entire journey to one series

But evey one is replaced with every time i have said general grievous but every second general grievous it plays the mine song

We Are Number One but whenever they say “one”, it’s replaced “TAKUA”
Now that i think about it actually, i wouldn’t be surprised if that was already done

1 Like

Whenever they say “one”, it’s replaced with The Mask of Light movie, but every time they say “mask”, it’s replaced with Legends of Metru Nui, but every time they say “Toa”, it’s replaced with Krekka saying “Get Nidhiki”.

1 Like

it is just We Are Number One; nothing has been changed; except the ending has a small bit of a random royalty free music (possibly something by kevin macleod) so that it can avoid the youtube copyright bots

2 Likes

Every “We” is replaced with “Net”, every “One” is replaced with “What are you doing?!”, and every time Sportacus is on screen Bob the Tomato talks about Larry’s translating skill.

Instead of “we are number one” it’s “we are Groot”

~W12~

1 Like

Every ‘one’ is replaced by ‘We are number one’.

You could probably find out how to divide 0 before a video like that ends.

3 Likes

But everyone has turn into a monstrous version of themselves.

1 Like

every one someone realizes this is a bad meme

3 Likes

but keemstar appears whenever someone realizes this is a bad meme

But every “we” is replaced with “YEE”

2 Likes

But every topic on ttv is revived

We Are Number One but it´s the castilian Spanish version I´ve looked everywhere for but haven´t found yet also the video is spontaneously interrupted by the castillian Spanish version of Let it Grow whenever a sub-meme from WANO appears (for example, the net) but it´s in MS Paint except when Sai appears because he´s drawn in Paint Tool Sai also the you greedy dirtbag thing is earrape and also when let it die happens the Once-Ler sends O´Hare to jail, also when O´Hare´s sent off away from the camera Shooting Stars meme appears also every set of lyrics a character or characters sings brings in a new distortion effect and the moment in which Granny Norma hits O´Hare with her stick it´s slowed down to last for 2000 years also every grow is replaced with the Nutshack.

Back to WANO, every time Sportacus is in the video he´s replaced by Sanic, and the video has no presence of the colour green whatsoever and every “one” is replaced with either nut or mine depending on the context.

Also Stephanie´s an SJW

You can now complain for this being too long or praise your new memelord.

2 Likes

But every time they say “one” it’s replaced with the piraka rap, but every time they say “piraka”, it’s replaced with the mask of light movie, but every usage of the word “light” is replaced with the emoji movie.

1 Like

But every one is TLR in swedish

1 Like

We are number one but every time they say one, I make another person angry.

We are number one but the song won’t play because it’s a dead meme.

2 Likes

But Robbie knows da way