We Miss Them(Redrawn)

So, not long ago I found this while cleaning up my room.

from about a year ago, and I decided: “Hey, what if it didn’t look like trash?”

And this was my best try.
Comments and criticism appreciated.
(Original Topic)

22 Likes

huh, I hope those stars are a reflection in the water, if that is the sky then we have a problem

2 Likes

I’m not going to pretend to be an expert in this, heck, I need to work on it myself, but maybe you should practice perspective. Also, maybe just make the stars circles.

1 Like

This. Literally this.

Maybe you should try to sketch the scene before you actually draw hard lines. Keeps everything from being too crooked. - Start with simple perspective shots like rooms, or try recapturing some scenes from different angles to get a better grasp of perspective first.
Aiden is pretty much right. I’m no expert on perspective, I suck at it big-time, but I would rather practice it first before actually making difficult perspective shots in my art.

Overall, the concept is still nice as before. But there is some catching up you have to do on the practical side of things.

1 Like

Something is very wrong with this angle…

1 Like

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO???

3 Likes

@Asriel @MakutaTexxidos @decepticonaiden @Invader_Rose I see the perspective problem, and I’ve been working on redrawing the picture at a better angle.

2 Likes

Good luck, man

2 Likes

took me long enough

2 Likes

Good job, certainly an improvement on the last try.

2 Likes

I preferred the hand-drawn/colored Okotan, but I like the updated background more.

…both of them are hand-drawn.