Weapon of Choice

Mine would be a gun

But wait.

It’s not just any gun.

This gun,

Shoots bullets.

6 Likes

For me, either a drill, a flamethrower, a small sword, an axe, or a gun.

and if none of those work, the just use the

###STOAAAAAAAA
##SAAAAAAAN
#SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

I have overused this clip so many times, but screw it.

In this day and age, I think it would be best just to choose a simple gun.

But which gun? a hand gun a sniper?

hmmmm…

Probably just a pistol or a rifle, considering I already know how to use those.

Oh right IDK if I updated mine

machete

I would use a giant rocket hammer!

1 Like

Reinhardt confirmed!

2 Likes

now, wait.

there was one other person that used a rocket-powered hammer.

slimer knows it well.

2 Likes

My imagination. :deal_with_it:

2 Likes

if I have Weapon of Choice
it would probably be this

and my melee would be this

1 Like

Now, I enjoy turning tropes on heads for writing, but for this I will attempt to stick to them, more or less.
The weapon I figure works is this: a staff at first glance, not much more than a large metal walking stick. However, through the use of some machinery (and maybe magic, I haven’t given this a universe) turns into a longsword, reminiscent of the Sword Cane, but instead of correlating to the Cultured Bad[Bleep], it would correlate to something more in the vein of the Technical Pascifist, which is something I tend to fancy myself as.
The reasoning for this weapon is a combination of me thinking it’d be cool, as well as me seeing this as a weapon I could actually utilize, actually suiting my personality.
You might ask why I’d have a bo-staff when you can just have a sword.
I would respond: “You wouldn’t part an old man from his walking stick?”
The initial conceptualization for this weapon was me making a character in the RWBY universe, but I would likely be using this in a more steampunk/fantasy setting.
The weapon itself would resemble a large metal rod, gunmetal in color, a little taller than myself, with glowy orange highlights. Post transformation, the sword would resemble a Jian, with the entire thing continuing the gunmetal colour, while the Orange coalesces into the form of an Eastern Dragon wrapping around the base half of the blade.
The sword would only be used when absolutely necessary, due to my personal preference to wound rather than kill, although if it were necessary to dispatch someone for the good of many people, the sword would be used, to make the end painless as possible.
I could get into the design of the character who uses this, but I’ll save that for another day.
(Although I fancy myself a healer in this situation, for the record. A very non-standard healer, but a healer nonetheless)

1 Like

I choose the , due to its underrated design, use and simplicity.

The disadvantage of it is that it’s a difficult weapon to master and it might be cumbersome to take unless it’s telescoping

I’m a simple guy I like visceral combat so for me it’s either a drill like a big daddy or a simpler chainsaw or maybe a rocket propelled chainsaw… I’ll stick with chainsaw

Honestly, it’s hard to choose.

My first pick would be a long chained weapon, specifically a grappling hook. It might be impractical and very hard to master, however it can easily overwhelm and entangle foes, and be used in creative ways, as well as being a tool of travel. For a reference as to how it could be used, I suggest Trevor Belmont using the Morning Star in Season 2 of Castlevania.

My second choice would be more practical, being a simple hand and a half broadsword I mean technically it’s called a b*****d sword if my research is correct, but saying it outright might get my post edited. I’m just leaving that info here just in case though. It’s a bladed weapon that can be wielded in two hands, or in one hand with something else, like a shield, in the other. Simply put, it’d be useful in a non-gun fight, and I’m actually trained in how to use a sword of roughly that size, but only bladed on one side, so using both edges of the blade would be the only real adjustment I’d need to make.

Hmm. In a non-gun combat scenario, I’d say it’s a throwdown between a zweihander and a halberd. Both are powerful weapons, and both have phenomenal reach (which gives a tremendous edge in melee combat) and versatility. Both weigh around the same as well (though weight distribution could be a problem with the zweihander)… so I guess it just comes down to “cool” factor now. And I think the victor in that regard is definitely the zweihander.

A simple arming sword will do fine as a sidearm.

Is it okay to do a melee version of this topic?