Weird TV Shows

Have you ever seen a program and wondered what in the world was going? Or, have you heard about a program and wondered why it was even made? Well this is the topic discuss anything and everything about these shows.

A couple of shows that I saw as a kid were Teletubbies and Boobah. They both involved a group of creatures that did some really weird things. I have listed below a description from Wikipedia on each of these shows.

7 Likes

Those were my childhood.

A lot of stuff on Cartoon Network…
Don’t kill me…

6 Likes

Or me…

######Because I agree…

7 Likes

Do good shows count? Because I love the amazing world of Gumball, but some of the plots in that show are very odd (I.E someone who takes multiple jobs quits and accidently causes the apocalypse)

Also, Go on Hulu and watch Dan VS. That is one of the weirdest (and funniest) shows I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

There was this show on Nickelodeon I occasionally watched (and enjoyed) when I was younger called Mr. Meaty. The puppetry and strange plots made this show a major oddity for me.

11 Likes

I wasn’t a kid when this was on but I used to watch Episodes of this with grandparents.

6 Likes

Every Tokusatsu ever. I mean, they’re AWESOME, but really weird…

1 Like

Nanalan’

4 Likes

Oobie

6 Likes

I remember that…
That was weird…

3 Likes

Those shows filled my dreams as a preschooler.
Now they haunt my nightmares.

Scratch that, the previous two are a bit creepy. this show was real nightmare fuel. It was horrible even by Nickelodeon standards.

3 Likes

This show

10 Likes

Yeah, Courage the Cowardly Dog had some freaky villains, but I consider it a good show, like Gumball mixed with Samurai Jack.

2 Likes

Awww I used to love Oobie!

I just thought of another one. Anyone remember he Superhero Squad show?

(Ekimu do I hate that show)

2 Likes

That show wasn’t that bad… Just really cheesy…

1 Like

In terms of visual approach.

Make no mistake tho, Gumball is brilliantly animated and also quite clever with it’s humor. But at first glance, it can be quite an eyefull. But I don’t think any other cartoon has drawn me into becoming a fan as quickly as this one. Like 2 episodes in and I was hooked.

10 Likes

THIS SHOW.

I used to love this show. But it was really creepy. I need to find episodes of this.

6 Likes

###Thank you for triggering me.

I used to be so afraid of this show as a kid, and you just made all of those suppressed fears resurface. :sob: The episode with the parasite was nightmare fuel for months…

3 Likes

That episode. THAT one was legitimately creepy. That tape-worm introduced me to the idea of parasites and I was scared for a week or so. Then I finally read about Tape Worms. Made me even more scared.

5 Likes