Well Little Johnny

Don’t worry about that little Johnny. Just make sure you never tell anyone. Especially the police.

Why does no one like me?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, the question you should be asking yourself is: Does anybody like me?

What is the meaning of life?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, its 42.

Why is my arm missing all of the sudden?

1 Like

Well, little Johnny… ninety-nine percent of the time, when a chainsaw comes into contact with a shoulder blade…

Where did my mind go?

3 Likes

Well little Johnny, Keemstar melted it with his magical drama mind powers.

Why do carrots exist?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, all of the snow men’s noses fell off so they went to a village full of orange giants and stuck their fingers in their face.

Who am the ground?

2 Likes

what does this even

1 Like

That’s the joke

Well little Johnny, the ground am earth. The ground is what me walk on. The ground is what you walk on. The ground is part of the world.

Why does jokes make me laugh?

Well Big Jimmy, these jokes make you laugh because you like to find humor in everything, including bad jokes.

Why do people think annoying grammar is funny?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, laughing at people who are less intelligent than we are and can’t spell as well as we can makes us feel better about our own pathetic existences!

sorry that got a little too real

Why is the earth round?

2 Likes

Well Little Johnny because a Bookworm told Christopher Columbus that it was round

Why is Little Johnny a thing?

2 Likes

Well, Little Johnny, we’ll tell you why you’re a thing when you’re old enough for the “talk”

Why did I forget a question?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, its because people, including myself, have taken great pleasure in this game, and find it fun and amusing.

Why is the ocean so super deadly dangerous?

Well, Lil’ Johnny, when you take in the fact that everything can kill you, you realize death is inevitable and the ocean merely reflects that feeling of depression that only dank memes can satisfy. Coincidentally, that’s also why it’s blue.

Why have I let nihilism take over my life?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, it’s because we’re all living in the Matrix and thus nothing more than energy cells.

Why is love not canon?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, our lord and sayvior, :gregf: Greg Farshtey :gregf:, is in charge of everything, and his word is universal law. If he says love isn’t cannon, then love isn’t cannon.

Why does no one like Gali?

Dang it Maximus, I was working on a reply to that last one :stuck_out_tongue:

Well little Johnny, because her '08 Waffle Eye mask ruined her entire character forever and now she sucks.

Why am I always hungry?

3 Likes

Because like I said, :gregf: Greg Farshtey :gregf: is practically god. If he says you are hungry, then by god, you are hungry.

Why does Onua, the best toa, not get the least amount of attention?

4 Likes

Because biology. Also, I assume you are a teenager, correct?

Why did I just down a two-pound bag of kettlecorn?

1 Like