WH40K RP query

I’m disappoitent in the lack of T’au, Tyranids, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons or any other Warhammer 40k species for that matter.

Otherwise it seems fun might join if it comes to fruition either way

1 Like

That would be imperial my friend :wink:

The reason i’m not doing a xenos campaign is because

1. The human factions are the best for newcomers
  2. Words cannot express how much I hate the eldar
  3. Nids have no sense of induviduality so it’d be hard to make characters
  4. Crons also have very little personality since i’m going off of old crons
  5. While I love T’au others may not plus T’au are kinda bureaucratic and don’t offer much character customisation
  6. Can you imagine how hard it would be to tell a serious story as ORKS?

That being said rouge traders can get some xenos gear or old tech

Also after some thought I’m going to say that you cannot have a genestealer cultist character as that’ll really screw over some plans

2 Likes

I’d be an ork even if it was just to go “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

2 Likes

well some and I mean SOME xenos may be allowed on a rouge trader ship, I mean they frequently employ kroot

@MichaelTheLightBringer you are aware chaos means joining a chaos cult dedicated to gods of, murder, betrayal, rot and hedonism?

Lemme re read it.

yeah the forces of chaos literally include daemons (and yes that’s how it’s spelt in this setting)

If I join it will I get to play a daemon? Just wondering.

a mutant yes a daemon no they are WAY to powerful, later you may be able to invest in a daemonic weapon or daemonic possession though

Hmh…eh I’ll think about it.

I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
I CAN!

Anyways, I know next to nothing about warhammer except the most basic stuff, but if I could get a better understanding of the lore I think it’d be interesting

plus I could play as one of the memed heresy girl

I can educate you in the necessary lore, but if ANYONE makes a cultist chan character I will have them killed off slowly and gruesomely.

Just place your votes and I can work on the fine details

Also working on fine details for the guard

https://board.ttvchannel.com/t/wh40k-rp-lore-and-questions-ooc/49024?u=l.o.s.s-kal
post lore questions here

A deathwatch kill team RP would also be fun.

1 Like

While it would be I don’t like spess marines much and find a story where you are weaker humans to be much more compelling

1 Like

@Jcton and @Tarkur I will be closing the votes soon so place your votes now

@Leoxander that being said If this is successful I may do some follow up RPs like a deathwatch one or a necromunda style one because lets face it Hive gangers, genestealer cults ,chaos cults, bounty hunters and other scum are great.

1 Like

@Bramsley @MichaelTheLightBringer @Tarkur @Omega_Tahu @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @Zero @Jcton
@Leoxander @Holi

Votes have closed. Imperials win! Signups will be posted soon, Lore will be provided on every available regiment!

1 Like

signups are live

1 Like