Whaddon's Photoshoppery (taking Requests soonish)

That was the best pic you could find of Var? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

some Jay and Exxy stuff
which is something that spawned from the patreon chat

a video

and also this

starring @Eljay as Jay
and @exxtrooper as Exxy

7 Likes

Why does Prpl as Summer work so well?

2 Likes

I did not see Prpl’s head for a moment there…

OH god…

1 Like

Jon’s having an existential crisis.

so I found this security tape from season 3 of the TTV Hunger Games
of this fight to the death between @Louise and @TenebraeInvictus
dunno why it appeared just right now
but what about something else
like…

LEGO HOLLYWOOD
or…

#JAY’S FAMOUS CATCHPHRASE
and what about…

how most of the Patron’s are just slaves in hamster wheels making memes
and finally

Jonyatta (the famous ghoster of recording)

6 Likes

Endless replay value

4 Likes

what hunger games has both lava and lightsabers?

I created this insanity during the Podcast Podcast scene on the newest Brickfeed Podcast

7 Likes

"As you walk back from watching a great film or going out for a delicious meal, you notice that the route you commonly take home is under construction, meaning you have to take a detour down the dark, menacing alleyway. As you walk down the cramped path you hear the sound of a trash can falling over, you believe it to be just a cat, and then underneath a light illuminating the buildings around, you see him…"

"As you try and run back from whens you came, yet he somehow is behind you already, you try to hide in the darkness behind a large box, but as it opens, he exits…"

"The only sign of hope is to run like the wind, to the other side of the alleyway and make it back to your humble abode, you finally see the exit, yet for a sudden wall to collide into you, as you regain conciseness, he overlooks you…"

"He grabs you by the shoulder, you try to scream for help, only for the strange confectionery chimera to be shoved down your throat, you try to retaliate, only to lose all strength as your life fades away due to asphyxiation, as you take your final blink, he stares at you, and says the final thing you shall ever hear…"

#"THE TASTE OF DEATH REALLY SATISFIES"

Inspired by the Snickle talk, I created Pickeljay (@Eljay) , with Snickle akimbo, I also created this Snickle related tale as a late Halloween story.

8 Likes

oh my. this is erm… something.