What about a bionicle video Game?

What do you think a bionicle video game could be like? In my opinion, you would go through all of the years in bionicle. Traveling through each island, being the toa, fighting and learning about the main villains. Lets discuss how it would work!
My first thought is that after getting through the first menu screen, you would enter a list of picture frames. Two have pictues. The first has a picture of the toa mata and the other has a picture of the toa metru. After beating the 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 years, you move on to the igniaka trilogy. But you would be able to beat 2004 and 2005 before you could beat 2001, 2002, 2003. After beating each year and moving on, you could revisit each phase of the islands. Now, what do you think the game play would be like? How different would the toa be in each of their game play style.
What do you think? Put down suggestions!

Unfortunately I can not program and if this hypothetical game were to exist, unless one of the people on the messange boards were to work on this game, we can’t take any credit for this awsome hypothetical game!! HI. Have a nice day.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Future Bionicle Video Games?