What Are You Afraid Of?

yes i have but i don´t do it too often. but it´s more like i´m afraid of dropping fragile or small objects into places from wich i cannot get them back. like inbetween the planks of a floor or dock.

3 Likes

A fear of falling (and dying which is the key), a fear of seeing blood coming out of me (get fainty everytime, but Im perfectly fine with blood or innerds that are not from me)…

4 Likes

This is that one really common fear that I don’t have for some reason.

I fear falling and surviving, because then i’d have to live through the pain of breaking every bone in my body :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Also a fear of producing unhealthy children, mostly because that life would be a rather painful one for them and I wouldnt wish that to anyone to go through…guess this is a more rational fear but a fear non the less.

I’m Terrified of needles. They had to restraint me for my last shot.

2 Likes

I have that, too, but kinda self diagnosed.

I don’t have that, strangely enough.
One time, I got a bad head injury, and there was blood all over me, and all I did was curse really loudly, and it was more out of annoyance than anything else.
It was the other people who were freaking out.

1 Like

I mostly have a problem with that in the hand and arm area, the rest not so much.

i have almost no fears, spiders and even snakes I am totally fine with.

But.

I don’t know why but I HATE underwater rocks:

just looking at this gives me the chills.

5 Likes

It seems like people have a lot of phobias or anxieties these days.

The only irrational fear that I have that comes to mind is that I fear the concept of the void. Eternal darkness and boredom.

7 Likes

Megalophobia, fear of large objects. No idea why I have it, but when I see a large object (example: i went to the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL and refused to go near their space shuttle display) I clam up, my heart rate increases, and I feel nauseous.

1 Like

So you fear being squashed or the fear of realising just how insignificant you are in front of the larger world around you…just my take :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fear of Paralysis or any other lack of control over my body.

5 Likes

I have kinda self diagnosed myself as monophobic.
Like, being alone for a few hours/days is fine. What I mean is like for life.

I don’t know why.

http://enimal.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Sarcorhamphus-papa.jpg

But this bird.

I have nightmares just by looking at it.

3 Likes

I find it hard to disagree.

At the very least, that is the ugliest bird in the world.

~W12~

4 Likes

spiders

most bugs tbh

2 Likes

I have an irrational fear of balloons popping.

It’s not even a loud pop, but my brain always makes it seem like it’s gonna be as loud as a gunshot

4 Likes

Deep. Ocean.

I’d rather set myself on fire and burn in the depths of Tartarus than go cruising above some water that exceeds a 7 foot depth.

you haven’t seen nothing

4 Likes