What Are You Afraid Of?

watching that with headphones was a mistake…

GET OUT OF MY EARS!

3 Likes

I’m afraid that the new Bionicle’s will only last for one wave, but hopefully that’ll never happen.

1 Like

Death of myself and those I love
Breaking up with my gf
The unknown (this is… Kind of a blanket statement… I tend to worry about the future when it’s unknown. Also the dark covers this because I don’t know what’s out there to some extent.)
Not being good enough/not being able to do something
Making the wrong decision/saying the wrong thing

3 Likes

Jesus. H. Christ. This thing scares the living **** out of me. These just should not exist. Period. Like, what is it even doing? Probably plotting revenge against the humans that captured it. Also, please no more…

I can’t believe I 'm about to say this, but it bugs me… Imma go and live in solitude now.

Other things I’m scared of?

Nothing. Like, an actual fear of nothingness. This, again, is probably because I just make up stuff to replace the nothingness, and my imagination… well, it’s not a nice thing.

Speaking of which, my imagination. Whut? How? Bio, are you screwing with us now? No, actually, I’m sometimes legit afraid of what I’m going to think about or make up in my mind, I’ve been to some dark places.

I’m afraid of never being able to succeed, or win, or really accomplish anything. Not just failure, but constant failure.

I’m afraid of being forgotten, both by history and by my friends.

I’m afraid I’ll never get the chance to do something meaningful with my life.

I’m afraid that I’ve already gotten that chance and I didn’t take it.

I’m afraid of rejection.

I’m afraid of change.

I’m afraid of way too many things aren’t I? And these are waaay to existential for the internet… I’m afraid I’ll have to stop writing this post for now. I’m afraid this is goodbye.

I’m afraid I need to stop with the jokes one day and grow up…

6 Likes

Cockroaches
they suck
They really suck

I’m scarred of…

Insects, despite being a Camper and that Kamen Rider’s my fav show…I hate them.
Spiders, seriously…is Australia they are so darn big.
Open spaces, I hate them so much. I love being in small spaces.
That I don’t take chances when I can.
That I can’t do something meaningful with my life.
Losing my dogs.
Not being able to flag double posts.
Double Posts.

My Father.

That is all.

2 Likes

How deep is your fear of them, I just get a little chill looking at a picture

All bugs and insects. I have flyswatters planted all around the house.

Looking at a picture of them is disgusting, while cool.
Seeing them IRL, like one flying around- will certainly make me drop my waffles and grab my shoes.

Actually- The only time I have seen a cockroach fly was when me and a friend smashed open an ancient bird house. Hundreds of roaches came crawling and flying out. T’was horrible.

4 Likes

I once hid in my bathroom waiting for my mom to come back from work to save me from a roach that was in the room, it got in the bathroom and I managed to run out
Sleepless nights for weeks

3 Likes

Everyone.
Here’s a duck.

2 Likes

I’m scared of my 08 joints breaking into millions of pieces! D:

6 Likes

Funny.

Let me see.

Well, I’m afraid of:
Cockroaches, as in * sees one, screams, charges to the opposite end of the house, huddles on bed whilst waiting for someone else to kill it * (I have recently gotten better about my childish reactions.)
Wasps,
The dark, (thank you Silence in the Library)
Heights, well, I’m not afraid of heights, nor am I afraid of falling from high places… I’m afraid of the sudden stop at the end.
Spoilers,
And being eaten.

quick question: do you mean spoilers, as in the end reveal of a story, or spoilers as in the things on race cars?

Also, something else I fear: doing the wrong thing, and getting in trouble.
I used to be afraid of something under the bed late at night, but now I’ve got so much stuff under my bed nothing could fit under there.

Losing the friends I care most about in life (I care not for my family, I despise my father especially), tall heights, demons, demon children-those are the worst. And let’s not forget broken ball sockets. Ugh.

I have a very secretive, deep, and incurable fear…

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS!!!1!1!

7 Likes

I’m afraid of outer space… Even if it facinates me I just hate that wierd things like the slower time, black holes and the fact the space is actually endless :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I despise you, I want to see you burn, in fire
A BIG GIANT FIRE
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
SO F****** MUCH RIGHT NOW
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

4 Likes

Go cry to your Freddy Bear XD

1 Like