What Are You Afraid Of?

yeah.

Sorry bout that.

(You had the coolest name, too. Verakion shall secretly reign as King of the CHC forever)

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it

I’m just saying the only way we understand the world is through EMR. Well, not the ONLY way, but the main way, and the only way we can perceive the rest of the universe. (e.g. light, which is a form of EMR and is humans’ main way of perceiving the world)

ON TOPIC: Definitely afraid of not being able to control myself. Not feeling in control of my own life, feeling as if others or my subconscious/compulsions control me.

2 Likes

After watching Interstellar these things definitely scare me :smiley:

Please dont talk about the matters of your removal on the forums, we still feel bad for your removal

1 Like

Time cannot become slower. It is a fundamental force of nature that is part of the fabric of our very existence. It’s more like what @BioRaiders532 said.

2 Likes

Tho, space is pretty spooky
Its like a black void of nothingness
wait, it is a black void of nothingness for the most part

Time is dimension such as space and we know thet gravity force of stars partially bend space. Not as much as black holes’ gravity force but it still does. The same do the objects with higher gravity with time… If you place some kid with watches on the beach and another kid in high mountains, after 100 years the difference should be about 2 secs. But that’s just Earth. Near the objects with high amount of matter on infinitely small place (yea I mean black holes) the time will become MUCH slower.

It’s called time dilation.

3 Likes

Whoops…

Forgot a physical fear of mine.

The fear of knowing how deep water is if it’s too dark to see through.

I don’t care how deep it is if I don’t know. But once I do know, especially if there’s a bridge pillar or something, it terrifies me.

Which is ironic because not only do I swim competitively, I also know of a form of treading water that I could use for hours on end thanks to a somewhat high physical endurance.

Dark Matter.

This is all theoretical and we’ve cluttered this topic up with this now. =P stalemate this until a topic for this is created. (Probably gonna do this later.)

One of my more physical fears is mannequins. Those things… Why would you make them so detailed, and not add a face?!

1 Like

I always think mannequins with faces are scarier, since it seems like they’re watching you. But, yeah, I can see how a face-less one would be kinda eerie.

Another thing I remembered: Often, I fear touching things I can’t see. Like, I will worry about grabbing a pipe that I can’t see the top of. I worry there’s a wasp up there or something, or maybe just a sharp edge. But that fear only gets to me if I think about it too much.

1 Like

True that. Definitely overthinking things makes me be afraid.

Yea I know it’s a bit chaotic but it is true… And time is dimension only in quantum physics. But everything else is right as far as I know.

I apparently threw a bully clear across a class room by his collar once(didn’t hurt him thankfully),
I never want that to happen again, I have absolutely no recollection of it, which scares me.

but aparently it happened, because more than one person, on more than one occasion has told me I did it.

honestly, even though he kinda deserved it (this was after two years of constant bullying from this person.), I still feel bad about it.

losing control of my rational thought is definitely something that scares me.
I never want that to happen again.

4 Likes

Right here.
This guy gets it.
I already told Nyran about this, but in a small way, the worse thing is, If I don’t eat, or have two little to eat this comes into effect badly, and such my home has had to go under many repairs due to the Snot-Swallower my Sensei for Japanese class is, and even my Humanities teacher, how OBLIVIOUS she is to everything! At one point I slammed a boy (A ■■■■■ for that matter) with a dictionary Extremely hard, Multiple people say I did it but I have no recollection of it.

I blame my dad for having me inherit this anger issue…
Is @Payinku my father? O.O
Nope.

3 Likes

I’ve never attacked anyone, but when I have my meltdowns, I black out and when I regain control, I’m usually kneeling in the middle of a huge mess that wasn’t there before.

2 Likes

The kind that can ruin the end of a story.

1 Like

spiders