What Are You Afraid Of?

im not afraid of death, but im afraid of something happening that causes my death

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

5 Likes

And Dragons. Don’t forget the dragons.

1 Like

dragons?
really?
whats so scary about dragons…except for the rows of teeth…and fire breath, and scales, and sheer size
Eh still not scary

maybe a tad, but I dont see how they can be…

1 Like

Dragons?
Really?
What’s so scary about dragons?.. they’re as real as Santa Claus

2 Likes

Actually, there is a species called the Kimodo Dragon.

It’s not big, though. It’s the size of a small dog, and doesn’t breathe fire.

2 Likes

The Komodo is only nominally a dragon. It’s actually a large lizard.

Ninjago reference…? >.>

1 Like

I’m scared of Ninjago.

I’m scared of uneducated criticism against franchises I am a fan of. And Chima. Good thing that ended, amirite? … /s

1 Like

Want to know something more terrifying then Chima?
fabuland

Isn’t that the same thing?

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it is.

Too late, but, oh well

8 Likes

Dragon Age reference.

invites @ColdGoldLazarus @Cordak_the_Last_Makuta and @Corex11 cause why not

So anyone wanna talk about more fears?

1 Like

I’m afraid of Black Holes, (thankfully not a concern unless I become an astronaut or the Large Hadron Collider does that thing everyone’s afraid it may do despite the lack of scientific basis) being stabbed in the eyes by anything, (Heck, even PoS’s Elemental Flame staff makes me nervous) and I’m afraid of forgetting things and not being able to remember them, regardless of whether or not they were even that important to begin with.

5 Likes

I fear the uncertain. It makes me do stupid things. I hesitate when I’m not certain something will work. This probably contributes to the fact that I have no real social life.

4 Likes

I’m afraid of losing control. Of anything. I used to be this out-of-control kid back in ye olde elementary school. I had a lot of problems actually, and they took away all sense of control I’d had. I’ve learned to get it back, somewhat, but now whenever my control is threatened I get really defensive about it.

2 Likes

I have a very, very strong fear of being a total… how could I put this…
Dingo munching bucket kicking egotistical prickly jerk. to my friends. Except for Pot8o. Let’s all hate on Pot8o. /s
Why you may ask? Why would Beef of all people fear being a total jerk? Why is his greatest fear such a cheesy one?
Back when I was young, I was a really, really, really nice guy. (Hard to believe, right?), and a lot of people respected me. I was not sporty, I was just your average kid. Fit, plays with toys and still learning. That all changed when I was 10, one of my best friends had left my school and my best friends ditched me, started acting complete jerks to me and my best friend did so under peer-pressure from them and I was severally bullied to the point of seemingly BDSM harassment by them in some strange way, all of them denying it. All because I was acting my age and still buying Lego and Transformers. I was also in Scouts… yeah, everyone there were also jerks. Skip to 11 year old Beef, two really good friends, who go by Squeaks and Smoth. Japanese class, Squeak’s charger for his Ipad is stolen, and he’s nearly out of charge. I confront the thief and get it back, at the cost of breaking my wrist. Squeaks? He did nothing, no thank you or anything, just snatched it from me. Now, when I do nice things (90% of my IRL free time at school), I don’t expect a thank you, ever. EVER. But this was my best friend, one of the people I trusted the most, and each year his selfish level, ego and ■■■■■ level kept rising higher. Skip to Beef at home, ready for a maths test (I got a B on it, mind you), studying for 3 hours that night. I go down to get dinner, Dad asks how it’s going, I say good I’m done studying, he asks me a question, I answer it correctly, he think’s it’s wrong, he starts explaining it with his fingers, he’s counting to 3 with his middle finger, I ask him politely not to use the rude finger, he keeps going. I ask him again, I get picked up, slightly choked and thrown to a wall and told to study. Heck, I was punched by him for doing nearly all chores (Get nothing mind you, not even a thanks. I do it all without asking also) but the clothes dryer. Mind you, 10 others things to do that night and I just forgot one. Fed up I ran away, he didn’t even both to look, just put an outside light on. Heck, I was about to leave then I realised the gate was locked and I forgot that I could jump over. Now, I have many more stories, but for the sake of your sanity I’ll stop. I knew I didn’t want myself to be like this to any of my friends, and some medical conditions I have don’t help with that. I didn’t want to end up like my past friends and father.

That’s my fear folks. Now back to unproductive and stupid posts.

TL;DR: Beef likes writing documentaries, bullied for being his age and throw to a wall about maths.

11 Likes