What are you panicking about right now?

Thanks man, I didn’t do well :frowning: but it helped me too. It gave me a reality check that if I carry on not taking school seriously, the outcome won’t be good. Every cloud has a silver lining I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fact that I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire.

I’ve lost all my comrades.

The 3 or more tests this week and uncompleted school work. I’ve got to get many of these good as possible or else I’ll go down.

My GT project due march 10th and that is worth 3 test grades.

Really ineffective teachers, plus a test on Wednesday which we got a good deal of the notes for today. From said ineffective teacher. :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

Update on this.

I found my AS.

The fact that I have nothing to panic about and therefore cannot relate to any of you.

Seriously, just a science project where I have to make a diorama based off a certain biome. I’ve started the diorama and no nothing about biome.

1 Like

Much to the surprise of some I’m sure, there is nothing I am panicking about.

dead topics are dead Mr. Ghid, stop reviving them pointlessly

1 Like

The fact that my free house didn’t come with rugs

Ever present existential dread of being unsure if anything I do in life not only leaves an impact on the world, but if I even have the ability to change an outcome by doing something, and whether doing such would make things better or worse.

1 Like

Not having any close friends with common interests and how this will continue to push me into a depressed state.

1 Like

Are you trying to address that issue at all?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Not really sure how to. My conversation skills leave much to be desired and my self confidence is pretty low.

My best friend doesn’t even really share the same interests but we have the same sense of humor.

1 Like

Where or not I’m getting ghosted.

I busted my exhaust driving through an approximately foot deep puddle in a nearly zero visibility thunderstorm on my way home from work today (never saw it coming). Not sure how bad the damage is and I am sick thinking about how much it may cost to fix.

Update: Problem was given a (possibly temporary) fix by welding it back together rather than replacing it.

That I won’t have enough orange slices at my hootenanny

I’m moving tomorrow

If I have one or two graham crackers left in the box, I think one, but I really hope there’s two. Because that’s my only box of graham crackers.

Return flights by yourself are scary

Is Isaac going to make it into Smash?

Will that even save the Golden Sun franchise like so many are hoping if he does?

not as bad as my last one, but it’s still making me a little panicky