What are your favorite Bionicle MOC builders?

Please refrain from arguing who is better than who. Each person has their personal preferences.

Personally I like Rahiden http://rahiden.deviantart.com/. He has very interesting complex designs (sometimes overly simplistic), never breaks his color scheme and his MOCs look fun :smiley:.

5 Likes

@Shadowgear6335 is da bomb

4 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€¦ might come back later if I figure outā€¦

Yeah, Rahiden is really good.

I also liked his Hero Faffory comic that he made.

1 Like

Iā€™m a big fan of a lot of the stuff Ids5621 makes, especially his Magneon MOC

Fenrek is another phenomenal MOCer in my opinion too

4 Likes

@3rdeye88
@Eljay
And @Dave

/s

Seriously, thoughā€¦

I would have to say,

Either JANGBRiCKS, DrScorpionX, @CallanLOF, @MrBoltTron, @Ventum, @Ekorak, or @Venom.

4 Likes

Probably one of my favorite mocists would have to be retinence on deviantart.

1 Like

I remember him :smiley:
Although I didnā€™t watch his videos. I remember he and other popular MOCists collaborated together.

1 Like

iBionicle, ids5621, Larnuu, TheBoltTron, and King Cyan are just a few I can name at the moment.

4 Likes

I like most of Squeaverkingā€™s MOCs.

3 Likes

I appreciate my brother, @ToaKylerak, and his MOCing skills. He makes the Inika build cool again.

5 Likes

DrScoprionX is cool.

7 Likes

His MOCs truly are amazing :O.

1 Like

BioTube MOC appreciation is like pop music appreciation. Itā€™s good sometimes but is usually way overrated. Although arguably Shadowgear is starting to live up to his fame.

I define ā€œfavorite BIONICLE MOC buildersā€ as the ones that I look up whenever I feel like I need inspiration. Those people include Chro, Fenrek, CommanderSpencer, Ventum, and X.

3 Likes

My favorite MOC builder is myself! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Pretentious man.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ll just say anyone from the bronze-golden era of biotube

Me

4 Likes

I must say, while he might not agree, @Chro is a nice builder.

5 Likes

@Shadowgear6335, @MrBoltTron, @Chro, @Likus, @Venom, @Ventum and @Ekorak are pretty great mocists

9 Likes