What are your favorite movies soundracks?

The title say everything! Write below your favorite movie soundtracks! They can be from a trailer too! You can make a top, or just say them. I have a lot of favorites, this is why I will try to make an inaccurate top 10…

1. New Divide (witch is also my theme) (Linking Park) - Transformers 2
  2. Ghostbusters (I can’t resist it!!! I tried, but I can’t!!!)
  3. Sweet dreams (are made of this) (Eurythmics) (Quicksilver’s theme) - X-Men: Apocalypse
  4. Thor Ragnarok Trailer song (Immigrant Song)
  5. The pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack
  6. Star Wars soundtrack
  7. Hooked on a feeling (Guardians of the Galaxy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
  8. Pirates of the Caribbean 5 trailer soundtrack (It makes me chicken skin!!!)
  9. Imperial March
  10. The Indiana Jones soundtrack

All of them are soooooooooo close, that for me it is almost illegal to say that the Indiana Jones soundtrack is worse than New Divide (ugh… worst sound so…ugly!!)
Anyway guys, what are yours???

The PIrates of the Caribbean soundtrack is awesome. After the movie, I would just let the credits play so that I could keep listening to the music. Other than that, Star Wars and Harry Potter are classic, and not many others stick out to me.

2 Likes

Alien Covenant and promethuse have really nice soundtracks. And District 9 actually, oh and the first 3 bionicle movies

1 Like

I think the score from Up is brilliant, as it compliments the varying emotions of the film flawlessly. Really, most scores from Michael Giacchino are memorable.

I’m also a big fan of the music from the Bourne trilogy.

3 Likes

Empire Strikes Back. You can’t get something more beautifully composed IMO.

1 Like

Pirates of the Carribean and Star Wars are two that come to mind. They are both great soundtracks that can be used to set a mood for building or playing games.

2 Likes

Tron: Legacy - Daft Punk | This soundtrack is the stuff of legend
Star Wars - John WIlliams | Duh
The Dark Knight Trilogy - James Newton Howard and Hans Zimmer | A perfect musical trilogy
Man of Steel - Hans Zimmer | Epic music
Thor: The Dark World - Brian Tyler | Less well know pick, still awesome
Raiders of the Lost Ark - John Williams | Yup
The Bourne Trilogy - John Powell | These are awesome at setting the mood, and you have to love the opening strains of Extreme Ways

2 Likes

Vangelis’s amazing Blade Runner soundtrack. Incidentally Blade Runner is basically my favorite movie ever.

1 Like

In no particular order:

(This one counts cause it was the soundtrack of a full anime movie)

2 Likes

Shin Godzilla has a pretty good soundtrack.

1 Like

My favorite movie soundtrack is Purple Rain.

What a surprise, am I right?

1 Like