What are your thoughts on HF in general over the years?

And disarming him or otherwise making them incapable of spotting the Hero Cuffs being thrown ahead of time and destroying them. Granted, some of the dimmer villains could be caught off guard anyway and cuffed even with their equipment on him, but I’m assuming the others have a decent reaction time and wouldn’t be taken down that easily.

1.0 was ok but the hero builds were kinda cheap. Basically Av-Matoran builds.
2.0 had that spec ops vibe to it. I like it. They look they mean business and know what they are doing.
3.0 with the animal designs were quite fresh but I didn’t like Rocka helmet. It looked like a huge chunk rather than a helmet.
Breakout were my least favorite wave. Uni-head design feel 1.0 and not an evolution.
Brain Attack was cool with the visor but the core protector… I don’t see the use of them… Was it explained somewhere? Help me?
IFB was my favorite wave and I regret not buying the sets since I was low on money. I have a huge crush on mechs vs monsters. Those cockpit parts would make wonders in MOCs.

Hero Factory ,to me, was frankly a theme I didn’t care at first since I was still grieving for Bionicle G1 but as I grow apart from that, I like the ideas and the story it came with.