What content do you like best?

I’ve seen many different people on this site, and I wanted to know why you all come here. For Mocs? For the Art? Fan theories? I’m sort of new, so I don’t fully understand the community.

5 Likes

Funnily enough, I usually lurk in the sections that often have little to do with Bionicle. Like the music or other franchises or games sections.

2 Likes

Came for the MOCs and to be in on the hype when G2 was alive. Now I just sorta hang around.

7 Likes

I have watched the TTV channel for several years, and got involved with the Messageboards about a month ago. Since then, the stuff I’ve enjoyed most are the Mocs, but most of all the community projects. I feel like they help to keep bionicle alive, and it gives me something to do to help with a bigger goal.

2 Likes

I’m one of the “old gods” so to speak, I joined way back in 2014 to talk about ttv and g2,
stayed for the creative content, news and discussion, and the friends I made along the way,
Most all of them are gone now,
I mostly lurk in CC and L.

2 Likes

I came here to be on the MOC spotlight, and to see MOCs. The former sadly never happened, but I still hang out in the Lego Creations category and like stuff but I rarely post anything. And also I roleplay sometimes.

1 Like

Came here for Slime.

Hang around because I’m broken.

Cry for the friends I once had.

7 Likes

I watch the [NEW] tab for mocs and don’t post anything, mostly.

2 Likes

Anything Bionicle related, but I’m game for just all around discussion.

1 Like

I’m here for everything.

2 Likes

came because i wanted to talk with fellow ttv fans

stayed because they made me a mod for some insane reason

i watch over all, but tend to keep a close eye on things in this forum

4 Likes

Came because of reading Lego bootlegs.

Stayed because of cool mocs and a sudden fascination with RPing

1 Like

MOCS :+1:

1 Like

I kind of showed up because BZP was quickly losing its quality - by the time I joined here it was far beyond the point of no return. My Boi Jakura Nuva had discussed this site in the past, so I immigrated over here.

Turns out this site has a generally nice community so I’m gonna stay. Thanks for making TTV as enjoyable as it is, everyone!

2 Likes

I came here to be on the MOC spotlight, and to see MOCs. The first unsurprisingly never happened, but I still hang out in the Lego Creations category and like stuff, sometimes posting one of my crappy mocs. I stay because if I left the only human contacting have would be school bullies…