What Do You Really Look Like?

Probably not a good idea to post that much info on the web. Heck, someone could probably figure out where you live from this.

2 Likes

What info?

My name is Owen, I live in England and my closest on and off friend was a banned member who’s revealed most of his personal facts

That’s all the message boards really knows about me

1 Like

Well, I know the school and state

England isn’t a state, silly!

It’s obviously a city

1 Like

…assuming one could match you to a picture taken on another social medium (which is probably easy to do, with the right software that I don’t know about and I doubt most people have access to), which would also contain background information about your country/state/city, which must then likely be matched to a full name, which must then be matched to an address book, also assuming that one either owns a house or is listed as a dependent on another person who owns a house. And that is all assuming someone is on this message board trying to deduce people’s addresses out of this topic.

Yes, someone could, but there’s by far more efficient ways to get addresses off of random people from the internet.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t exercise precaution though, and I assume most level-headed people would understand. I haven’t given anyone on the boards I met on the message boards my phone number or my address, and even if I wanted to I would probably take that info off of the message boards and on a more secure site. Images of oneself, and proper names (as long as the names aren’t super unique, like “Jebediah Disastrous Postgame-Pressconference”) are generally not harmful.

1 Like

Guess the MA on the bus doesn’t stand for Massachusetts

1 Like

Traykar’s point is a very valid one. [quote=“Hawkflight, post:806, topic:17968”]
but there’s by far more efficient ways to get addresses off of random people from the internet.
[/quote]

Aside from a free image containing all the information he listed prior, along with all the specifications necessary to track you down among the millions in the very broad area? there are easier ways, yes, but not many. [quote=“Hawkflight, post:806, topic:17968”]
And that is all assuming someone is on this message board trying to deduce people’s addresses out of this topic.
[/quote]

Keep in mind this is the same website Kahi came from. And information on the internet is information on the internet, which means even very broad searches can bring it up.

Be mindful of your selfies, kids.

5 Likes

I think you and I have the same glasses but different colors.

Maybe. Banana republic?

1 Like

Oh. Nope.
converse.

Okay. My beard needs a trim though. Hrm…

1 Like

Ignores the face

ooh Umarak da distroyer

1 Like

Second best G2 set, hands down.

@ProfSrlojohn I don’t know how, but you look close to exactly how I imagined you.

Probably because I succinctly described my self in the Salvation OOC.

Did not read that.

Okay. Good guess then?

1 Like

Posted on this thread ages ago on my old account thought I would share a more recent photo (Sorry in advance for the ugly lmao)

2 Likes

(INB4 Necropost Reeee)
So for a spot of fun I decided to see exactly what photos of myself I posted to this thread, and actually gagged. I made the mistake of showing y’all photos from when I had the same confidence as know, but the looks and photography skills of a potato. I sincerely apologize here’s an up to date spectacular photo of me

7 Likes

wow that is an up to date spectacular photo of you

although what in blazes is that glass you are holding

1 Like