What Do You Really Look Like?

This was last week when we stopped by GameStop to pickup your pre-order of splatoon 3.

6 Likes

shhhh don’t tell them

4 Likes

look at how existent this man is

To be honest, you kind look like that Australian YouTuber that I watch.

1 Like

face reveal when

Never

1 Like

No, I’m not. I’m the teenager in the reflection.

I’ve been told I look a lot like @Willess12, so if you’ve met her, you have a pretty good idea of what I look like

7 Likes

Exactly me, I just cannot help but imagine people as their profile pictures, or if I try extra hard, their self-Mocs…that being said I imagine you as a cyclops lobster monster with a severed dog head floating above it.

Also, this, so true. With a keyboard we are given much more time to think over what to say and how to say it (although it still doesn’t stop mistakes happening). But regardless we are often exaggerating the traits we see as valuable or have noticed the internet encourages of us.

At times I am tempted to post a picture of myself as I have several that are shrouded in shadow, pulling a funny face, at a cool location etc. but idk.

I imagine you with the body of Barack Obama, the adaptive Pakari upon your head and wielding a stylish saber!

5 Likes

That, I had not thought of before. (Becomes immensely confused at previous sentence’s meaning)

1 Like

oooh yeah I can imagine how you look

1 Like

Me with the Mario gear.

8 Likes

You really have been dehaired. Lookin fresh bud

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot this was a thing. Gender fluidity, I tend to vary what pronouns I use for myself.

4 Likes

more little cordax
IMG_0532

7 Likes

Looks regular sized to me

5 Likes

What year does this take place?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Cordax is already 400 years old in that picture, he’s so tired

4 Likes

That picture didn’t look like from the time of civil unrest. /s