What else you want me to write?

Recently, I finished to write Avengers: Worlds War, and I really liked to write it. So this is how the universe with the worst name ever was created: VMAU (Vladin’s Marvel Alternative Universe, duh).

I have some ideas for some story, and I want you to tell me what you want to see!

1) A Justice League Story who happen exactly before WW, where we will find out what the Justice League was doing before they arrived in the Marvel Universe. The only problem is that this won’t happen too soon, because I need to see the DCEU movies (without Suicide Squad, I don’t think it is too important).

2) A Spiderverse Story who happen exactly after WW. I will rewrite the Spiderverse story and I will use all of my favorite spiders: Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, etc.

3) A Guardians of the Galaxy Story where the Guardians will learn more about Thanos and the Infinity Stones.

4) A X-Men Story where we will see what happened with Wolverine and Deadpool after WW.

• Justice League
  • Spiderverse
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • X-Men
0 voters

Also, this inspired me:

Should I make in the future a Marvel vs. DC vs. Transformers vs. Star Wars story?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

I think I will do the last one anyway, I just want to see what you say.

Personally, I don’t think you should be too ambitious. Ponder what kind of original stories you can come up with, not just fan fiction.

2 Likes

My other stories aren’t too popular. The return is the best, then come Tale of a War, but then there is G4 who is a total failure. I want to finish it as quick as possible and to start to work almost exclusively at this. Also, did you liked the last episode?

I’ll be honest, I haven’t read it.

1 Like

Let me guess, because it is very long?

No. Your English writing just needs more improvement. That’s why I suggested writing more of your own stories. You can practice more that way.

2 Likes

That sounds like it would be a pain to write. Maybe just stick to two franchises for crossovers for now.

how about you try doing original content, since Fanfiction can be pretty overrated from time to time.
also what Chronicler said, try an get better at typing in English

2 Likes

Guys,

1. The grammar isn’t a problem anymore.
  2. I will keep writing this. I like it.
  3. I will make the Marvel vs. DC vs. Transformers vs. Star Wars, because I fill I can handle it.

It’s always a problem. For every writer. Including me, and I’m a native English speaker. Just look at your own post just now, you made a typo. You can always improve with writing. Always.

2 Likes

No, I want to say that somebody who is native will correct my stories.

I mean… Would you like writing original Characters?

I would do this too, but I have no ideas. Plus, one of my biggest defects is that I start something and I don’t finish it. I want to finish at least this, because I like it.

Update: OK, so today or tomorrow I will start to write the GotG story.

1 Like