What Exactly is Makuta Fest

i have never seen makuta fest before so what is it and what are the rules

It’s a big ol’ livestream TTV has once a year (I think?) and the cast talks about Bionicle n’ stuff and takes questions and does trivia giveaways where if ya get a question right then ya get a super-cool Bionicle-related prize, meanwhile the people who watch the stream compete in an unspoken but actually existent thing where you must try to get a cast members attention and somehow get them to give you a shoutout so you can feel content in life and think you’ll become super famous and popular either though it does absolutely nothing to your social status. The rules are pretty basic as it’s just no swearing, have appropriate behavior, etc, etc. But there is one not basic rule that if you break Eljay will hunt you down and shoot you with Barraki Squid Launchers for. Never, ever, EVER say Solek or Ketar in the chat in any way or form. The reason why is only known to those who have dug deep enough into TTV’s past. But that may pretty much be it.

In other words, it’s an online Bionicle convention.

8 Likes

When is Makuta fest this year actually?

Fixed for caps -Some dude

3 Likes

The amount of knowledge on that subject I have is the same as what percent does Eljay want to marry Good Guy

-0%

3 Likes

Moved to Ask category. - Cocoa

1 Like

MakutaFest is an annual livestream between The TTV Channel and BS01. We’ve done it every year since 2010. It’s a blast, and involves a year-in-review and plenty of prize giveaways.

This year will be the last year we will be doing it, however the date for it has not yet been announced. Keep an eye out for it, oughta be soon.

3 Likes

Sounds fun. Is there any particular reason why this will be the last one? Just curious.

2 Likes

I was wondering why this is the last time?

1 Like

They’re replacing it with something else. Since it’s Bionicle-themed, and Bionicle is dead and never coming back.

~W12~

2 Likes

Darn. Well they do still have a lot of fans who enjoy but it’s there channel

1 Like

We will explain at length soon.

4 Likes

We don’t know that…

2 Likes

cries

1 Like

Since the other two pixel-men replied to this, I feel the obligation of replying myself,.

It might come back, some day…

4 Likes

someday when it’s forgotten by everyone and Lego is able to get over their shame of ultimate failure

1 Like

Looking forward to it.