sorry the page is gone

10 Likes

Wind up motor dinosaurs, would be my pick.
Why don’t you make a poll?

1 Like

A more refined Storm Beast function

1 Like

A gear function the community won’t complain about.

6 Likes

Besides gear functions, I would really like to see the return of a transformation function.

6 Likes

If G3 has vehicles, I’d like to see vehicles that actually roll (which is common), and maybe some kind of transformation function for the vehicles. If G3 does not have vehicles, then Makuta could maybe have some kind of function.

I really would like a very complex gear system were if you push a lever or something everything will move!

2 Likes

Headbanging function

or what Vladin and Stoax said

The function of not being canceled after two years, that would be great.

2 Likes

Flight. Let’s make a Bionicle set that actually flies.

1 Like

Okay, that sounds pretty cool, but…

#How?

1 Like

push a button on a bionicle’s back to have him dab

3 Likes

Actually, there are several ways to do this. First, you’d want the figure to be light, no heavier than a Rahkshi.

You could have propellers on the figure’s back, and pull a rip-cord (Rhotuka-esque) to make the propellers spin quickly, giving the figure enough of a lift to make it fly and hover for a second. Toys based on this idea were released around the time of Matoro’s death, and I used to have several. They were called Dragon Flyers or something I believe.

You could also give the figure fold out wings. The wingspan would need to be three times the figure’s height. (So for a Glatorian, you’d need an almost three-foot wingspan. Nuva, however, standing at about six inches tall, would only need a one and a half foot wingspan.) The idea here is that the figure would be thrown, and would glide on its folded out wings. Ideally, most of this figure’s armor is rubber, as it would inevitably crash into a wall, desk, or priceless antique lamp.

Yet a further method would be to incorporate a motor to flap aforementioned fold out wings. Bird models have been made using this principle, albeit they fly rather fast.

An added bonus to this is that it would reduce the weight, (and therefore, material) of the figure, increasing Lego’s profits. I have previously stated on here I believe the weight of each G2 figures contributed to its untimely demise.

TL;DR
Wings/ propellers will work fine. Trust me or read the above.

4 Likes

Or you could put it in a plane.

1 Like

I didn’t know where to post this idea, so I’m sharing it here:

What if the masks in a G3 were to have a similar feature to the App bricks from Ultra agents?

They could make some kind of online game, (which should definitely be an adventure or exploration RPG IMO.) where one of the features could be that the mask included in the set you bought could be scanned and used on the character you created in the game, or you could add new abilities to it.

What are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes