What game are you currently playing through?

I am right now Playing through Pokemon Platinum
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/83/Platinum_EN_boxart.png/250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png

I’m currently playing through Star Wars: Republic Commando.

4 Likes

It’s 12 o’clock

1 Like

Arkham Knight.

Just gotta get 200 more Riddler Trophies…

I can not be bothered for riddler trophies

Personally I love them. I’ve gotten them in the other two games.

My favourite thing in games are upgrading your character, I’m playing through [PROTOTYPE] and when you are able to evolve and get new powers, it is the best feeling ever.

I’m playing through Gunvolt 2. It’s fun, I’d say just as good as GV 1.

Pokémon Sun and Moon.
oh wait that’s not out yet

I already beat it but I’m playing it again

Dishonored. Again.

And again.

And again.

(Other fans of the game will understand.)

Azure striker gunvolt 2,
Dark souls 3,
Beyond good and evil (which I think you can still get for free right now).

I’m at post game stuff In gunvolt 2 and on my third run through of Dark souls 3, currently iv taken a break from beyond good and evil about half way through in order to start and get through Slain: back from hell, Rogue singularity and the Dark souls 3 dlc.

Speaking of Gunvolt 2
There’s a challenge that requires you to have 9,999 kudos by the end of a level.
And for those who have never played Gunvolt, kudos are special points you get for defeating multiple enemies at once, and if you get hit by anything, you lose them all. Thankfully there’s an option to keep your kudos after getting hit in GV 2, however I’m not sure if there even is a level in the game that has 9,999 kudos worth of enemies.

You need to equip kudos boosting items, and have fearless mode. I can’t remember the name of the items for gunvolt but they go in the necklaces slot, copen gets programing called heaven and hell. There are two versions of the items for both characters, one that increases your kudos gain by 10%, brings your hp to 200 and has no prevasion, and another which brings your hp to 1, with 80% increase in kudos gained and no prevasion. So basically you can’t get hit at all. I’ve done it as gunvolt, it’s not that hard, but bloody hell trying to do it with copen is such a pain, especially the bosses since in bosses and without his better prevasion copen is just worst than gunvolt. I think copen does more damage when Lola is in human form, so with higher kudos copen does more regular damage than gunvolt, but with gunvolt’s grand slizer and more mobility it’s so much easier as him.

Thanks for the hints. Man, this game is harder than I thought.

That’s something that I like about gunvolt 1 and 2, It can be extremely hard living up to inti-creates reputation or it can be made super easy thanks to prevasion and the anthem. You can just spam double tabbing down and you will not take any damage (except for some attacks which automatically drain all of gunvolts EP), but with those kudos increasing items you got to actually avoid of all of those bullet hell like attacks.

Edit: Also here’s a hint for if your gunvolt, use the grand slizer skil some where in the middle section of a bosses health bar. Grand slizer increases it’s damage depending on how much kudos you have, so with around 8500-9500 kudos from the stage you can take half of a bosses health bar meaning you can kill them before they can use their super attack’s. Also always finish off a boss with skills, it gives you an extra 1000 kudos, even without any of the items.

I was playing batman; arkham city, until it suddenly stopped working. Now I am playing some endless space.

Playing Pokemon Black version for warming up for Sun and Moon.

Continue discussion here, please:

3 Likes