What Games are you replaying?

So yesterday I got a bit bored and decided to replay the Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark campaign. (With all my decked out weapons and such. :stuck_out_tongue:) And now I am a bit curious, what games are you playing again, and why? is it out of boredom, nostalgia, or just for the heck of it?

4 Likes

Star Wars Battlefront 2. Because it’s fun.

Fire Embelm: Awakening. Because my little brother erased my data, and now I have to start over. It is also fun.

Age of Empires. Because it’s good practice for later.

1 Like

Rome: Total War as the Britons.

I have no idea how many times i played the Halo Reach campaign

2 Likes

The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

2 Likes

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
It’s become kind of a tradition for me to play through the main campaign every summer, plus I really like the game itself. :blush:

1 Like

Disney’s Epic Mickey and Animal Crossing: City Folk!

I’m replaying Epic Mickey because I wanted to see if I could understand the references since I went to Disney World for the first time two weeks ago and recognized a ride I was on from the game!

I’m playing Animal Crossing again for nostalgia, because I understand RPG games a bit better, and I lost all my data from when my last Wii broke! :smile:

Cod MW2. So much nostalgia. I love price and soap.

I’m replaying Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

1 Like

I’m replaying KH2.

i was gonna replay Laval’s Journey (which was surprisingly very fun imo) but i lost the cartridge u_u

2 Likes

MGSV/5

and Pokemon Y

I’d be replaying Vermintide or Total war: warhammer…

Much grammar
wow

I couldn’t find one with the word “them”

2 Likes

I usually replay The Cybertron series and… Undertale (guilty).

the Mass Effect trilogy, about 19 hours into the first currently

1 Like

I am going to be replaying Rayman 3
Because I am inna Rayman mood

Well I’m going to replay Banjo-Tooie on the Xbox 360 because all of my progress was lost. All of it.

######it was 100% complete and everything :frowning:

1 Like

I usually don’t replay that many games these days, partly because I have a massive backlog that needs to be dealt with and partly because there are lots of new games coming out. And I suppose my limited time for playing games due to college also contributes to that.

With that being said, I have considered replaying the first Ratchet & Clank before the new one comes out, so as to get more hyped about, comparing how different the two games are to each other, and most importantly to revisit a great classic (although the third one is my absolute favourite).

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, also Minecraft, Portal2, and The Elder Skralls V: Skyrim.

Halo 5. I still replay the campaign even though I finished it quite a few times, and I now outrank even the likes of the grinder meso in multiplayer. The game is pretty replayable.

1 Like